Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called me yesterday after my repeated emails and finally told me the following:
  • 7 reservations on 7/13
  • 2 reservations on 7/14 (ahead of my 9:13AM ET timestamp)
  • "At least 2 of the 7/13 reservations didn't convert"
  • Their dealer gets 43 allocations, 7 of which showed up for this first round of scheduling
That puts me, worst case, at #8 of #7 with only one deadly sin (leather trim). Hoping and praying that someone else stuck to their guns with a painted top or dual top to move me up one slot. Will be interesting to see if any other single deadly sin or combo thereof would push an earlier reservation out later than me. Will report back tomorrow in case this can provide some glimmer of hope to someone.

4DR - OBX - Cactus Grey - 4.27 ratio - High - Leather - MIC
It’s only deadly once they run out!

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All jokes aside, I wish I had a secondary fridge for beer (and meat), but what’s the story behind the English muffins? Are they your local area branded (TN?) or some speciality order? I’m intrigued now and feel like I need to taste this brand of muffin to understand why this kind of stock is critical. I’ve never experienced such a distinct English muffin that set the others apart, but have for bagels and other breads. Also I’ve never frozen bread, so I’m curious how long the lifespan of each muffin is. Looks like a lot of muffins and depending on the frequency of when a muffin is eaten, I’d be shocked that a full bag could last that long and the taste still be at its full potential.

Edit: zoomed in on my computer to see the brand and do a search. These do look very good and not like your typical English muffin...

https://www.wolfermans.com/w/muffins-breads/signature-english-muffins/5600

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So DUMB question...

Is everyone getting an email with a positive or negative answer? or is it only the June/July Builds? Everyone else is left hanging?

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm crossing my fingers. FE ordered the first few minutes it went live on 7/13.just kept hitting refresh button 5 minutes before launch....did not even watch the premier vid... but for some reason I am skeptical...and a tad anxious...my dealer has not been great with comms. I'll either be super stoked or super bummed... weird feeling...not sure I'm willing to do this again with any vehicle ever...

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm crossing my fingers. FE ordered the first few minutes it went live on 7/13.just kept hitting refresh button 5 minutes before launch....did not even watch the premier vid... but for some reason I am skeptical...and a tad anxious...my dealer has not been great with comms. I'll either be super stoked or super bummed... weird feeling...not sure I'm willing to do this again with any vehicle ever...
I’m stressed because my Ford account shows my original OBX res from 7/13.
Yet my 3/1 Ford email order confirmation says Badlands!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m stressed because my Ford account shows my original OBX res from 7/13.
Yet my 3/1 Ford email order confirmation says Badlands!
A lot of people have the same thing, including me. There's been no explanation but I have a hunch that some dealers computer systems just aren't capable of updating it on the Ford site.
Sponsored