Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So who will be refreshing their email all day Thursday
Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! giphy
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is THIS the updated bull bar???
(Also, I LOVE that Off-Roadeo logo. Kudos Ford 🍻)

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! giphy

That has been on Fords website since the reveal in July. So I would would not put to much stock in it.

As Ford would say "that picture is CGI " or "pre-production" 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the info several dealers have posted recently about the first 4 weeks of scheduling happening this week, it’s safe to assume those lucky enough to be in the first wave of production will get their emails this week. Their VINS would be locked, but the rest should still be open based on the info in this email.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the info several dealers have posted recently about the first 4 weeks of scheduling happening this week, it’s safe to assume those lucky enough to be in the first wave of production will get their emails this week. Their VINS would be locked, but the rest should still be open based on the info in this email.
Yep, not everyone will get the email on Thursday.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! DAFF78A0-8006-432A-B6B4-BD1EF047C3B1
Like I mentioned before in another thread...I hope when we see these emails our pictures update as to what we ordered as opposed to what we reserved 😅🤞🏻

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup, this process is following the playbook Ranger developed almost to the T.

Will be fun to sit back and watch the anger fly on these here digital pages! Oh, it's coming.... Just you wait as the past feelings of victimization are recognized once deliveries start taking place and folks believe their rig to be the proper one to be built.....

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! DAFF78A0-8006-432A-B6B4-BD1EF047C3B1

This was my first thought as well.

So many tears 😭.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I mentioned before in another thread...I hope when we see these emails our pictures update as to what we ordered as opposed to what we reserved 😅🤞🏻
I wouldn't be surprised if the email looks like this for us based on how this launch has been going

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! 2021 Bronco Production Email April 15 - 1 (1)

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Preview of "Your Bronco is Scheduled for Production" email coming April 15! 2021 Bronco Production Email April 15 - 1 (1)
It shouldn’t matter as long as you get the one you ordered and not the one you reserved.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't be surprised if the email looks like this for us based on how this launch has been going

Ford would DEFINITELY be receiving a call... 😨
Sponsored