Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ya, I'm optimistic that I'll get my order scheduled, which is unfortunate because if it doesn't happen it's gonna suck real bad...
Best of luck.

I'm rolling with the lower your expectation....no lower, philosophy. Early day 2 and every single commodity constraint.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is a base 2.3 manual 2dr the safest build right now?
It was a joke.
There are those who believe Ford will hold off the Base models because they only want the upscale models to be seen initially.
Which goes 180deg against the true Spirit of the Bronco....in my humble opinion.

There are no safe builds, There are only Deadly Sins.

Lol

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve emailed my dealer twice in the last month and received no reply. Called once and left a message last week and got no return call.

I also think it does appear the fancier builds are fast-tracked over Base, which is disappointing. I didnā€™t even have a passing thought about number of cup holders or flip-flop on features. I reserved a Base. No options. I ordered exactly that. Why arenā€™t the simplest Broncos built first?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™ve emailed my dealer twice in the last month and received no reply. Called once and left a message last week and got no return call.

I also think it does appear the fancier builds are fast-tracked over Base, which is disappointing. I didnā€™t even have a passing thought about number of cup holders or flip-flop on features. I reserved a Base. No options. I ordered exactly that. Why arenā€™t the simplest Broncos built first?
Margin

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are built by time stamp and availability of parts. Ford has confirmed this many many times.

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is just too much speculation and impacting variables that we all do not know.

I might be #20 in line at my dealership with 60 allocations but what we don't know, unless we are the dealer looking directly at the numbers, is how many ahead already opted to go to MY22, how many have "deadly sins" (which is that even an actual thing because that came out a while ago and no other updates since) and so on and so forth.

Also, for those that are being told it is not likely that they will get a MY21 because they were day 2 or day 3 (or being told it will be close) what if the dealership they are working with didn't have a day 1 reservation but still has 15 allocations. Could very well be one of the first in line even though they weren't day 1.

There are just sooooooo many variables at play that it is nothing but a guessing game at this point. Which is fun :cool:

There have been several mentions of beer earlier in this thread. I am a homebrewer and there is a common term in homebrewing...RDWHAHB (Relax...Don't Worry...Have A Homebrew). So that is exactly what I plan to do...sit back, drink a beer, and when I get my email, I get my email.

Cheers to you all and good luck!

wally

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This makes my day!!!

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So speaking theoretically (because I am an optimistic guy), if one were to get that golden ticket email tomorrow that said your Bronco is schedule for a birthday, and here is your VIN.....

What would the delivery window look like? I imagine if you were in the middle of the four week window let's say May 15th, would that likely end up to the dealer around June 15? July 1? I imagine its 4-6 weeks from production date to dealer delivery? It took me about 6 weeks to get my explorer sport i ordered a few years ago, but that wasn't really the same situation LOL

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So speaking theoretically (because I am an optimistic guy), if one were to get that golden ticket email tomorrow that said your Bronco is schedule for a birthday, and here is your VIN.....

What would the delivery window look like? I imagine if you were in the middle of the four week window let's say May 15th, would that likely end up to the dealer around June 15? July 1? I imagine its 4-6 weeks from production date to dealer delivery? It took me about 6 weeks to get my explorer sport i ordered a few years ago, but that wasn't really the same situation LOL
Theoretically, I'm expecting most customer builds based on these emails to be built in June. Could be some May dates, but it sounds like Most of May will be spent building dealer mannequins and ramping up production speeds.

Pure speculation on how long from build date to delivery, but most people seem to indicate 2-6 weeks for shipping, based entirely on logistics around getting the most efficient shipping to your dealer. (Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...well, probably not planes.)

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It will be a relief if i don't get the email.... Want a delayed 2021 delivery, adding the Modular hard top didn't work out for me so i dropped it. Crossing my fingers that everything works out perfect for a September/October delivery!!!!!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Why would they be? There are enough parts to fill initial orders. I also thought you weren't going to get the Bronco after puffing your chest about priority codes last week, change of heart?

Big AZ

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a day one reservation for a CO badlands with Lux and I just impulsively bought a 66 fastback for a way too low price with the money I saved for my down payment šŸ˜‚. If I donā€™t save it all up again by June someone else is gonna end up with my order lol
Good. Thatā€™s my build and Iā€™m a first night res holder

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be a relief if i don't get the email.... Want a delayed 2021 delivery, adding the Modular hard top didn't work out for me so i dropped it. Crossing my fingers that everything works out perfect for a September/October delivery!!!!!
Perhaps an unpopular decision considering (everything) but I am in the same boat. I went BIG with a lux WT build and am currently financing a home renovation....so we need a bit of getting back on our feet to fit the new addition. And I think I already sold my soul for my last car lol
Sponsored