Malnik77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in the market a 4drs badlands hardtop. Ford website shows your the starting price for a badlands 4drs is $41,000.

My local dealership has one in stock with no options in it. Sticker price is $34,400.

Are dealers selling a different version of the Bronco? One noticeable difference other than the price is the engine. 2.3L on Ford website vs 2.0L in dealer. The interior dash also looks totally different.
Sponsored

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the market a 4drs badlands hardtop. Ford website shows your the starting price for a badlands 4drs is $41,000.

My local dealership has one in stock with no options in it. Sticker price is $34,400.

Are dealers selling a different version of the Bronco? One noticeable difference other than the price is the engine. 2.3L on Ford website vs 2.0L in dealer. The interior dash also looks totally different.

Its probably a listing error and def for the bronco sport badlands.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Price difference between dealers stock and customer order 1622869783126

Only the Sport is available now. It’s a reworked Ford Escape. Seems to be a solid little guy if that’s what you want.

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're most likely looking at the Bronco Sport Badlands. It has the upgraded 2.0L engine over the base 1.xL engine. I don't even think any dealers have the full size Broncos yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Malnik77

Malnik77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're most likely looking at the Bronco Sport Badlands. It has the upgraded 2.0L engine over the base 1.xL engine. I don't even think any dealers have the full size Broncos yet.
Yes you’re right. Dealers is selling a bronco sports badlands. I was looking the wrong car. 😓

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you’re right. Dealers is selling a bronco sports badlands. I was looking the wrong car. 😓
Not your fault. Some dealers have been promoting that they have “Broncos” and unless you ask specifically if it is a sport they will go all the way to sell you the “Bronco” they have.
Had a colleague at work who drove for 2 hours to see a “Bronco Badlands” only to find it to be a Bronco sport. When he told the sales person this isn’t the “Bronco” the response was that this is a Bronco sport badlands!!!

Oh what a joy it is to buy a vehicle in our missed up system.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not your fault. Some dealers have been promoting that they have “Broncos” and unless you ask specifically if it is a sport they will go all the way to sell you the “Bronco” they have.
Had a colleague at work who drove for 2 hours to see a “Bronco Badlands” only to find it to be a Bronco sport. When he told the sales person this isn’t the “Bronco” the response was that this is a Bronco sport badlands!!!

Oh what a joy it is to buy a vehicle in our missed up system.
you are right Sunrise Ford in Riverside CA does that there ad come cross my Facebook all the time saying they have Broncos for sale and it shows a pc of the Bronco not the Bronco sport

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not in error. You’re looking at a bronco sport.
Sponsored