Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have to put numbers into a spreadsheet and/or chart to make sense of them. The way the 4 door price curve compares to the 2 door pretty clearly shows that the 2dr base was purposely held low, and the 4dr FE was inflated.

Ford Bronco Price Difference Comparison: 2021 Bronco Pricing For All Trims (2-Door vs 4-Door) 2021 Ford Bronco Pricing Model (No Options)
Sponsored

Sponsored

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn. Accountants are great.
Good work and thank for for taking the time out of your day and sharing this with us. This is a solid base where can start getting populated with additional data and displayed with a clean graphic look.

literally one of the best online forums right here.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a man of science, I'd like to see your standard deviation and sample size. Additionally, can you prove a significant difference between the 2-door and 4-door trims with a p-value of less than 0.05 and 90% confidence interval?

All jokes aside, great graph. Would be cool if you could add comparable trims from Jeep, Land Rover, 4Runner on here.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice job!
I was looking at the x-plan vs MSRP price differences between the different models....only a few hundred $$ in the base model, $1k+ or higher trims......... So, if you can chart that too......?

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a man of science, I'd like to see your standard deviation and sample size. Additionally, can you prove a significant difference between the 2-door and 4-door trims with a p-value of less than 0.05 and 90% confidence interval?

All jokes aside, great graph. Would be cool if you could add comparable trims from Jeep, Land Rover, 4Runner on here.
bcf.png