Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone’s order shipped this morning. Take your tops off and enjoy your broncos this weekend.
Sponsored

jmeisner92

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine installed last night and it looks great! Just need to plug the original bracket holes and touch up the bumper paint that got rubbed off from the original bracket (taking suggestions if anyone has some experience)

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP -FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS For Your Bronco IMG-0652.JPG
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP -FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS For Your Bronco IMG-0653.JPG

Sponsored

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco yesterday. Just ordered one for the capable bumper. Thanks!

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco yesterday. Just ordered one for the capable bumper. Thanks!
Thank you for your order, I’ll ship it tomorrow morning.

Reactions: JTA

Sponsored

Elekktrik

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine installed last night and it looks great! Just need to plug the original bracket holes and touch up the bumper paint that got rubbed off from the original bracket (taking suggestions if anyone has some experience)

Ford Bronco PRICE DROP -FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS For Your Bronco IMG-0653.JPG
what paint did you use to touch up the paint that was scratched off from the bumper? I used cheap $2 Home Depot plugs and used the color matching rotorcraft touchup paint. plugged the holes perfectly.
I do however still need to touch up a bit of the bumper paint that was scratched off just like in your picture.

jmeisner92

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what paint did you use to touch up the paint that was scratched off from the bumper? I used cheap $2 Home Depot plugs and used the color matching rotorcraft touchup paint. plugged the holes perfectly.
I do however still need to touch up a bit of the bumper paint that was scratched off just like in your picture.
I haven't touched anything up yet. I will probably just grab some black spray paint and touch up the bumper marring. Looking at the Bumper Plugs for the holes where the original bracket was but $35 is a lot to swallow for those...might take your route with the cheap plugs and touch up paint.

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered via paypal. I included shipping information in the message as requested. It’s shipping to Woodridge, IL, please let me know if you need anything further. Thank you, i look forward to getting this after all the reviews. 👍
Sponsored