First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the feedback... they've been great to deal with, responsive, put up with my wife emailing every week, provided a tracking # for the rail car and so on. Looking forward to picking mine up in the next few days!
Follow up for those in DFW... picked up my OBX_SAS yesterday at Bob Tomes in McKinney. Absolutely no issues... never any hint of trying to charge an ADM or anything above MSRP. So anyone looking for a good dealer to work with in DFW... I would put Bob Tomes on the list.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

since the dealer has to “Accept“ the order could the argument be made that they should have disclosed any additional markup at that time? It seems that because they have the right to refuse the order they should have a customer sign off on any Additional cost prior to accepting because Ford set the prices in build and price knowing they have to go thru a dealer. We keep hearing that the dealer ownes the vehicle but they agreed to receive the order on our behalf at the time they accepted the order and therefore should have disclosed any additional cost.

IDK, seems like a legit argument.🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Follow up for those in DFW... picked up my OBX_SAS yesterday at Bob Tomes in McKinney. Absolutely no issues... never any hint of trying to charge an ADM or anything above MSRP. So anyone looking for a good dealer to work with in DFW... I would put Bob Tomes on the list.
I have friends that got theirs from Bob Tomes with no issues also

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK guys this is the follow up and it’s been a while but I took delivery of my second re order in April. I ended up working with a dealer in Paducah Kentucky which is where the algorithm placed my first order back in February 2020. I called the manager after I lost the first bronco to ensure I would not have a repeat of the funny business, and they stuck to their word and this transition was a smooth one. In fact, I ended up hiring them to do my semi Sasquatch upgrade. Thanks for all your support.

IMG_7356.jpeg

IMG_7357.jpeg

IMG_7358.jpeg

Sponsored

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Would have been funny if a bunch of people test drove that original truck and just put a ton of miles and rock chips on it.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK guys this is the follow up and it’s been a while but I took delivery of my second re order in April. I ended up working with a dealer in Paducah Kentucky which is where the algorithm placed my first order back in February 2020. I called the manager after I lost the first bronco to ensure I would not have a repeat of the funny business, and they stuck to their word and this transition was a smooth one. In fact, I ended up hiring them to do my semi Sasquatch upgrade. Thanks for all your support.

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas IMG_7358

Congrats.

That was a loooong slog. Glad you finally got her.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huzzah!

snowman77

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

IMG_7356.jpeg

IMG_7357.jpeg

IMG_7358.jpeg
Glad it worked out for you. Now more importantly, what rims are those?