First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I am going through a similar situation and my dealer is using the MY22 situation as an excuse to say that I had a signed purchase order for MY21 and that they are not honoring that. They will sell it to me for market value and if I don't want it then they will sell to someone else.

I submitted two BBB complaints: One against @Ford Motor Company and one against Honolulu Ford. @Ford Motor Company denied any responsibility and blamed the dealer as I expected they would. I am still waiting on the dealer reply. I also gave the dealer bad review on Yelp and will move on to Google reviews. Aside from that there is little we can do.

But be patient, they are gonna do this to a lot more people before it's over and sooner or later they will run out of people willing to pay their markup and we'll get it for MSRP or cheaper. And the used car market is now starting to see Broncos pouring in. Significant markups there too but that won't last as more truck come off the production line. I've already seen dealerships and resale dropping their prices.

I'll pay $2K markup for a soft top and $3K for a hard top build but not paying a penny more than that. Too many other good vehicles and deals out there. Good luck and start those complaints and reviews.
get back here when you have an update with your BBB against the dealership
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they are responding to the google reviews that they are reaching out to the customer and responding to the recent 1-star reviews with " Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution. " - I hope they make it right.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To anyone doubting OPs situation, I highly recommend you go take a look at the past two years worth of other buyers' reviews. INSANE.
Sadly, not a good sign for @sadiki2527.

Loganville Ford caved when we started review-bombing them, and finally did right by their customer. They cared enough about their online reputation, that ultimately, they decided it was better to salvage that than to get what they thought to screw @MonroeBronco out of.

It appears that Worstway is more willing to let its reputation suffer in the long run, in favor of the short-term gains from pulling this sort of crap.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair, most of us knew that MSRP was not a given and that ADM was a real possibility. Within just a few weeks of the reveal, there was a post, on this forum, that included a spreadsheet of known dealer pricing. Many of the dealers on that sheet were KNOWN to be including ADM. The suggestion that everyone thought we were all going to get MSRP is just silly.
It's one thing to charge above MSRP for a vehicle bought off the lot, or even on a pre-order, as long as the true price is revealed at the time the order is placed.

It's another thing, entirely, for a customer to place an order, with an understanding of what the price will be, to wait month, perhaps even to wait as long as a year and a half, and then, when the product finally comes in, to be told at that point that the price is going to be much higher than he was previously told. An important component of capitalism, of a free market, is the ability of each participant in a deal to know what the deal is, and if he doesn't like the deal he is offered, to try to look elsewhere for a better deal.

Raising the price at the last minute, after a long wait, leaving the customer with a choice of either paying that higher price or walking away, getting back in line, and facing another long wait, with the risk of having the same thing happen again, is just dirty.

If it's not flatly illegal, it should be. And any dealer that pulls this bullshit deserves to suffer significant adverse consequences for it.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Left a 1* review. Put the pressure on the bad dealers #Bronco6g!

BrawnyL71

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bob tomes will honor MSRP for order holders. I got mine there.
Thanks for the feedback... they've been great to deal with, responsive, put up with my wife emailing every week, provided a tracking # for the rail car and so on. Looking forward to picking mine up in the next few days!

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The MSRP of a 2022 Bronco is more then the MSRP of a 2021 Bronco. Ford put in a price protection for MSRP on a 2022 model if you reserved for 2021. Unfortunately the dealer still has the final say on what the dealer will sell it for.
That doesn't seem to me to be the case.

After I had set my mind on buying a Bronco, but before my inheritance came n to pay for it, I was already playing around with the B&P, working out what configuration I wanted.

My inheritance came in just after ordering closed for the 2021 model year, and as soon as the B&P was updated for 2022, I again started playing with it, and found that the configuration I had worked out for 2021 did not cost significantly different for 2022. Slightly less, I think; a difference that I think I remember determining matched the price that it would now cost to upgrade the 2022 from the Capable Bumper that is new for 2022 to the Modular Bumper that was the only front Bumper available in my trim in 2021.

Two days after ordering opened for the 2022 model year, @Seanette and I braved the long drive and Bay Area traffic to go place our order at Serramonte Ford. We chose that dealer, in spite of it being very inconvenient from our location in Sacramento, specifically because they have a carefully-maintained reputation on this forum for not pulling the sort of bullshit that this thread is about. I guess I won't know for certain until they have my money and I have my Bronco, but I think and hope that I chose well in choosing them.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
Worstway is now responding to bad reviews with this statement…

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution.

Have you received any actual communication from them that has any appearance of being a good-faith effort to make things right, or is this response just more solid digestive waste from a male bovine?

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the same response to my google review as a couple others above had posted. Dealership is contacting the customer to work things out. 🤞

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it happening? OP let us know!

Response from the owner25 minutes ago
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution.

NVBronco813

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d honestly like to know what these crazy people who are willing to pay $20k more for a vehicle that will soon not be rare do for a living…

Not only could I not afford it anyway, but if I’m gonna spend anything close to $100k for a car it’s not going to be Bronco.
Sponsored