First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take it to court. See how far you get with that.
Easy win for the plaintiff if you took it that far. Not "he say-she say" at all. MSRP is well documented...advertised. $20k ADM? Where did that enter the negotiation? Was it on the DORA when the customer received it? Was it ever mentioned before the customer placed the order? A paralegal on dope could win that case...doesn't make it worth the hassle...but they could.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easy win for the plaintiff if you took it that far. Not "he say-she say" at all. MSRP is well documented...advertised. $20k ADM? Where did that enter the negotiation? Was it on the DORA when the customer received it? Was it ever mentioned before the customer placed the order? A paralegal on dope could win that case...doesn't make it worth the hassle...but they could.
Take a contract law class…you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Reactions: jxc

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a contract law class…you have no idea what you’re talking about.
I am 100% certain that I do know what I am talking about. None of these deals ever go to litigation because of the cost, and the time involved...but if they did, easy win. I know that doesn't help the OP, but at least he's in the right

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it. But people on here aren’t going to support you defending the acts of shady dealerships. Doesn’t matter if it can be proven it court it’s wrong ethically. Just saying….
When did I defend the acts of shady dealerships?

As for people on the forum not supporting me, I'm not so sure why that should bother me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a knowledge/experience and power differential that favors the dealership over the customer. The dealership that exploits this for their benefit is despicable. While technically legal to do something, does not justify it as ok or right. It’s predatory behavior and should be condemned in similar fashion as a superior sexually or otherwise exploiting his/her subordinates. Congrats to you on being confident in your car buying experience. Many are not. There’s an implied contract on the table by Ford with MSRP and stating a price lock for 2022. You defending this practice results in you coming across as a Karen at best and pretty douchey imo.

edit: autocorrect changed practice to project.
When did I defend what the dealerships are doing?

As for Ford corporate, they told us to negotiate the price, before placing our orders. They absolutely never implied that MSRP was the most anyone would pay. I'm amazed anyone thinks they did.

If I remember correctly, Karen is the one who is screaming for the manager, because she cannot handle the reality of the situation. I'm not screaming for the manager, and I am fully aware of the current situation. In fact, I protected my interests by heeding Ford's recommendation that reservation holders negotiate a price before ordering.

BroncoU812

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The "duress" is from the GM now sweating that he told his wife to pick herself out something really really special for Christmas after he went 6 to 12 thinking he already had a buyer for YOUR bronco and then his marketing guy runs into his office out of breath because one star Google reviews are rolling in faster than they can make up fake five star reviews.

Remember bud: The bronco wouldn't even be there in his parking lot if it weren't for you. You were smart enough to know the value of it. You put in the order. You built the spec that he thinks is worth 80 grand. You gave them whatever deposit they wanted. You have done all the work and they think they should profit off of it.

MSRP or else.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@sadiki2527 Good morning!

Take MSRP or less. Do not let this GM tell you 'the market value says it is worth XX,XXX.' I work in sales and KNOW that he can profit off of MSRP. Just finance through Ford, for now, and add that extra warranty OR maintenance plan. We all know there may be issues with the 2021s because they are the first ones out so pay now or regret later. DO NOT PAY OVER MSRP for the Bronco YOU ORDERED for YOU! Not Joe Shmo that wants the 'next new thing at 20k over MSRP.'

I bought my Bronco at MSRP in Seguin, TX at Griffith Ford on 11/1/2021. You need to make sure to let this GM know that there are dealerships in TEXAS out there doing the right thing and they WILL profit from it.

After my 1 star review, the many more that have been placed, and many more to come, they will lose more money than the extra they want to get out of you that they think they can get.

Last edited:

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04Cobra, 95Cobra, 17Explorer, 89Bronco!!, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left a 1* Google review as well.

Long live the Bronco Brotherhood!!

Merry Christmas all and hope OP gets his Bronco.

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It appears this dealer wishes to fight us! I looked early this morning and they are attempting to remove our truthful reviews! I had made a couple of phone calls yesterday to the dealership and told them what I thought plus reviews at 4 different places. I think it's time to really turn the heat up! I'm going in for round 2! 💪

wazuu00

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It appears this dealer wishes to fight us! I looked early this morning and they are attempting to remove our truthful reviews! I had made a couple of phone calls yesterday to the dealership and told them what I thought plus reviews at 4 different places. I think it's time to really turn the heat up! I'm going in for round 2! 💪
I noticed this too when I went to leave my review this morning. Reviews are gone but still down to 4.1 stars. Also not sure if mentioned prior but it says to contact Lauren Martinez in customer relations department 972-659-2319 for issues. So maybe talk to her as well.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@sadiki2527 Good morning!

Take MSRP or less. Do not let this GM tell you 'the market value says it is worth XX,XXX.' I work in sales and KNOW that he can profit off of MSRP. Just finance through Ford, for now, and add that extra warranty OR maintenance plan. We all know there may be issues with the 2021s because they are the first ones out so pay now or regret later. DO NOT PAY OVER MSRP for the Bronco YOU ORDERED for YOU! Not Joe Shmo that wants the 'next new thing at 20k over MSRP.'

I bought my Bronco at MSRP in Seguin, TX at Griffith Ford on 11/1/2021. You need to make sure to let this GM know that there are dealerships in TEXAS out there doing the right thing and they WILL profit from it.

After my 1 star review, the many more that have been placed, and many more to come, they will lose more money than the extra they want to get out of you that they think they can get.
DO NOT BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS DEALER! Berkshire Hathaway Automotive dealers sell a separate, non Ford, extended warranty product from their subsidiary, ZAK Industries. They can sell the Ford ESP, but they are incentivized to push ZAK for everything. Save the hassle and go buy a Ford ESP plan from Flood, Ziegler, or another online vendor.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like the court of public opinion , it is way more effective than the legal system. Just hammer this dealership...it will cost them 150k to make 20k...I like that battle way better. easy win...so easy..
Sponsored