Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went to my dealer today with my deposit and financing to pick up my bronco after waiting 12 months only for them tell me that the sticker price of 57500 that ford sent me in email is not what the vehicle is available for, and the actual cost is now $82000 take it or leave it. This can't be right. pretty upset especially after all the hype. i even convinced my wife of all the family trips a trail rides we can all go on.
The thread title should have the dealership name in it to be more effective..
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am 100% certain that I do know what I am talking about. None of these deals ever go to litigation because of the cost, and the time involved...but if they did, easy win. I know that doesn't help the OP, but at least he's in the right
agreed. Many seem to think you need a contract signed by both parties but an Attorney posted in another thread “you do NOT need a signed purchase order to have an enforceable contract. For a non real estate contract you need an offer, acceptance and consideration (deposit suffices).”

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears this dealer wishes to fight us! I looked early this morning and they are attempting to remove our truthful reviews! I had made a couple of phone calls yesterday to the dealership and told them what I thought plus reviews at 4 different places. I think it's time to really turn the heat up! I'm going in for round 2! đź’Ş
Would be bad for them if people were to start making online service appointments and not showing up. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who owns this dealership? Warren Buffett now is officially a dealer, and according to the famous investor whose net worth tops $70 billion, “the fun has just started.” The company is named Berkshire Hathaway Automotive and is headquartered in Dallas. The nation's largest privately owned automotive dealership group, consisting of 81 dealerships (now 85) and 100 automotive franchises in 10 states.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the impression they were ok with getting me to give up the Bronco because they know
someone would probably pay the price but i built it for me and watched every bronco video on u tube so im not happy. total bs. I went back looking for the manager and both salesmen were looking at my price sheet laughing.
Try telling them that the order sheet is a de-facto contract in the state of Texas and that you will sue them? I would probably not to go so far as to mention your extensive collection of wild west items used for varmints and sich.

Sponsored

CycloneFPV

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like the reviews are being removed somehow??

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol t
Would be bad for them if people were to start making online service appointments and not showing up. I hope it doesn't come to that.
hat
Looks like the reviews are being removed somehow??
just keep putting up more negatives. They have to realize it’s not going away for them to cave

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who owns this dealership? Warren Buffett now is officially a dealer, and according to the famous investor whose net worth tops $70 billion, “the fun has just started.” The company is named Berkshire Hathaway Automotive and is headquartered in Dallas. The nation's largest privately owned automotive dealership group, consisting of 81 dealerships (now 85) and 100 automotive franchises in 10 states.
So these are the greed dripping shit-bags really running Ford then - with an out of control monopoly like this it allllll makes sense now whats going on! Thats one hefty rat's nest that will be hard to kick over.
Sponsored