First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This window tinting thing seems to be a new thing? I had no idea dealers did this. Is it at least the new type of tinting (like ceramic or whatever they do nowadays, not an actual film like the old days?)

This is all going to make me email my dealer as a follow-up to yesterday, to specifically tell them I do not want any of the following:

tinting
license plate brackets
stickers
undercoating
etc
etc.
Don’t forget window etching which will identify your stolen vehicle if the window is ever recovered. 🙄😂
Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just relocated to Las Vegas and had to schedule service on my 2018 explorer before the warranty runs out next week. They had a brand new 2021 FE Sasquatch on the showroom floor with a $30k markup! Wonder which customer they screwed out of their FE?!
I'm in Vegas and INTENTIONALLY moved my FE order from Gaudin (who wouldn't communicate any pricing to me) to Granger, to specifically prevent any ADM shenanigans.

The one you saw is either:
1) ADM that the original order didn't want to pay, or
2) Order that was not picked up

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Vegas and INTENTIONALLY moved my FE order from Gaudin (who wouldn't communicate any pricing to me) to Granger, to specifically prevent any ADM shenanigans.

The one you saw is either:
1) ADM that the original order didn't want to pay, or
2) Order that was not picked up

Damn, I miss Vegas. Lived there 6.5 years. Would love to take my bronco up carpenter canyon!

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll have to add that to the list! Thanks for the rec!!
Yep

Out toward Pahrump right off of 160. Take your fishing rod. Little creek up at the top

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just left a 1 star Google review... heading to the other sites now. Best of luck!! My Bronco just got off the train in Fort Worth... Bob Tomes in McKinney has been great so far, hopefully I don't run into any of this BS when I go to pick mine up!
That is who I ordered from. It may help that I used to work there (or it could work against me, lol)! Do you have a production date yet?

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates OP??

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hard to tell what they are deleting. Currently looks like they've deleted any negative reviews older than 5 hours.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update everyone: I just got a phone call from the GM, and he is saying he is not sure he can sell the car under duress, so he is asking that the calls and reviews stop, and he will call to have a discussion in the morning. He is very concerned about his reputation and doesn't want any bad blood between us. I did make what I think is a fair offer, but it has taken 5hrs for them to accept or deny even though we had two calls over 20mins long. I must add that while I believe he might be a genuine person these practices cannot be acceptable. I think it's only fair to give them an opportunity to make it right. In the end that's all we want.
You cannot relent. They are trying to trick you”! “Under duress”?? That’s what they do to customers EVERY day. If you quit now, you’ll lose. Trust us, don’t fall for that.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cars.com is still allowing reviews and is going to hurt their business more than google since people actually shop for cars on there. Also, don’t use his story for the reason of your bad reviews. Make it your own and just call them a dishonest dealership that charges hidden fees and go somewhere else,etc etc etc. then click you were trying to buy a vehicle from them if it asks. Makes it not 3rd party

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless Ford steps up to the plate and comes down on the ADM practice, most efforts to get a dealer to change their tactics wont change. Fords is condoning this behavior with silence. The few dealers that cave do so knowing the next guy might not be so bold.....

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MSRP or BUST !!!!
Sponsored