First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer tried to do the same thing. I kept asking what is their policy on previously placed orders, not walk ins or orders placed today. I just want what was offered to me when I moved my reservation to them (msrp). I mentioned I'm on a website and everyone is sharing how dealers are treating them. I mentioned some people already picked their Bronco's up at msrp from their dealership. I did end up at msrp after they said they spoke with the general manager. I only had the $100 reservation dep, and the printout with only my signature, nothing else.

Don't say you won't take it, just say you want them to honor their original agreement. Salesmen and sales manager know they have nothing to lose if you walk. They make more money if you do. Get the general manager involved, their reputation is based on ratings reviews of the dealership.
A NC Lawyer? You for hire?
Sponsored

Reowho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been visiting the forum frequently since I reserved my Bronco well over a year ago, but I never joined until today. I joined so I could reply and support “sadiki2527” in their fight with Westway Ford. Stealerships like that should not be allowed to be in business. I am posting as many negative ratings as possible. If the negative rating gets deleted, I will post another one. There’s strength in numbers!!!!!!

Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great, thank you - 33 pages of posts here, missed on my side.
No problem. He apparently also is a fire arms dealer from my earlier Google's under the following business name.

EGBERS, DUSTIN JOSEPH

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update, I have a lot to unpack but in moderation. First let me say thanks for your advice on how to go about trying to get this issue resolved. Before I even go into what the dealer was using as justification for the price hike, I've been with holding Information from the forum because your probably gonna be as upset as I am. I emailed them this morning and they claim that I lied to people about having a buyers order amongst other things so he does not think he can sell me my Bronco. I went back through the thread and there was nothing in fact judging by the circumstances I have very little information on here. So I did the same thing everyone else did and I went on their website a few weeks then months back and I was doomed from the start. Im not a special case and they hiked the price in an attempt to force me out and then resell it at this so called market value. That's why their fucking sales guys were laughing at me when he suggested that I should walk away because I wouldn't be the First . He thought I took the bait.

grapesie13

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to get more creative. The Google reviews aren't working, and he thinks you're just going to go away.

Any local news there? They usually love to pick stuff up like this, I see it regularly here in AZ.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between this group and the FB group the OP posted in, there are a ton of negative reviews happening for the dealership, with them commenting that they're working with the OP on a resolution. The post on FB was turned off because of the mob mentality, and it was the OP's first post in the Bronco Group, and he hasn't replied with an update yet... hopefully it'll go in his favor

Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can buy an extended warranty a week before your 3/36 ends. Don’t waste your money.
You can, but you pay ~$100 more for it after 12/12K, and with inflation the price will be going up 1/5/2022. I’ll just buy mine now and save some money in the long run.

BrawnyL71

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is who I ordered from. It may help that I used to work there (or it could work against me, lol)! Do you have a production date yet?
Anything to add from working at Bob Tomes? Or, better yet things to watch for? My Bronco is actually in the Fort Worth rail yard waiting to be transported to McKinney. Thx.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i just have the signed order conformation but i was under the impression that they would honor the early reservations to keep us from cancelling. Its Westway Ford in Irving texas.
Do you have pricing in your build document and both your signature and theirs? Not just a build order. Also emails stating they agree to the price ? If not..... well... Did you go on social media stating you are considering a plan to sell the Bronco once you get it? If so...well...