First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not on Bronco if you're an original reservation holder from 2020.
I am. 7/15/20. If Ford does another increase will they issue another voucher for price protection?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am. 7/15/20. If Ford does another increase will they issue another voucher for price protection?
The price protection for folks who had a reservation before March is supposed to last through MY23. Presumably that means vouchers for all price increases.

I don't think we're immune though. That's just MSRP. Dealers can still mess around with the final pricing.

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where do we get these price protection vouchers? I reserved day one and still sitting here without my truck

Sponsored

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HUMMM never got email
As long as you were in before the March cut off, you have your price protection for the model you had on order at that time. It is heavily been covered and is a part of @Cat 's OCD checklist you absolutely must use when you take delivery, for your benefit and your dealer's. Every dealer is aware of this price protection piece, not that they won't need some assistance, possibly., depending on how engaged they are with themselves as a dealer and you as a customer.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The price protection for folks who had a reservation before March is supposed to last through MY23. Presumably that means vouchers for all price increases.

I don't think we're immune though. That's just MSRP. Dealers can still mess around with the final pricing.
Still won't help me since Ford apparently won't build my 2021 order until well after that. My expectation is that Ford will simply cancel my reservation/order sometime in '23 and may or may not refund my completely worthless $100 deposit. Not that I really care anymore. With the refresh coming in '25 why would I want a '24? Given my current opinion of Ford I really don't even want want a '23 and won't be reordering even with price protection. My wife thinks I'm nuts for not simply canceling my current order and completely moving on for "closure". In this case she's probably right.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still won't help me since Ford apparently won't build my 2021 order until well after that. My expectation is that Ford will simply cancel my reservation/order sometime in '23 and may or may not refund my completely worthless $100 deposit.
What on earth makes you think that? At least you still have your positivity.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What on earth makes you think that? At least you still have your positivity.
Because keeping the price protection program alive year after year after year after year costs them money. Honestly, it would be cheaper for them to just to build my order but for some reason they have dug in on principal that Granger should be punished for "abusing the reservation system". I feel just as strongly that I did nothing wrong in following their original instructions to choose my dealer using their system and place my reservation and order. It's pretty clear who is holding all the cards though.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe this is why they want to push back more orders. I'm sure there isn't many dropping orders so they know they'll wait longer and then "surpise" it's $1000 more than when you ordered.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife thinks I'm nuts for not simply canceling my current order and completely moving on for "closure". In this case she's probably right.
Someday soon there will be support groups to help us cope with the PTSD of this debacle.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there was a price increase coming, why would the article report all of the models that are having a price increase and not include the Bronco?
Sponsored