Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor, 2/4 dr HE, 2/4 dr HE-L all are receiving a price increase.

Raptor: +$5000 MSRP
2DR Heritage Edition: +$1050
4DR Heritage Edition: +$550
2Dr Heritage Limited: +$1050
4Dr Heritage Limited: +$550

1680786128489.png
Feeling very stupid not trying to order one at $71k. Not sure I could ever order one now knowing I was just getting hosed for $10k.
Bigger picture I imagine sales projections are taking a big dip and they’re pricing in the correction on their most desirable models. I’m telling you…wait till Oct-Dec and these dealerships are going to be begging you to buy.
Sponsored

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's not "inflation" on those models, it's just econ 101 - supply vs. demand. They can charge as much as the market will bear. And in a capitalist economy, it is their duty to the shareholders to do so...
I believe Jim Farley himself said that - why should people other that Ford be making those additional monies from the Broncos, Lightnings, etc. If people are willing to pay those higher prices for our cars, WE should be making those additional monies.
In other words, if people are WILLING to pay $100K plus for a Braptor........... then Ford should be charging that.
I "believe" I saw a video where Jim said something along those lines?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Alpha1_Silverback - Can you confirm if the price protections apply for Bronco Raptors? And is there any communication or document I can provide to my dealership to show them it should apply?

I have a signed order in my name from January at PL315 with an assigned May build date. Dealer is saying its sticker now shows higher by over $10k and that they are being told there is no price protection for Raptors. From what I've read on here, their statement does not seem to be correct. They are a very large Ford dealer in Texas so I don't think this should be new to them.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I asked the same question via a DM and his reply is below. BTW .. My dealership has invoiced me and did so with PP

Ford Bronco Price Increase on Bronco Raptor, Heritage Edition, Heritage Limited Effective April 10, 2023 1681411241606

@Alpha1_Silverback - Can you confirm if the price protections apply for Bronco Raptors? And is there any communication or document I can provide to my dealership to show them it should apply?

I have a signed order in my name from January at PL315 with an assigned May build date. Dealer is saying its sticker now shows higher by over $10k and that they are being told there is no price protection for Raptors. From what I've read on here, their statement does not seem to be correct. They are a very large Ford dealer in Texas so I don't think this should be new to them.

Last edited:

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
curious .. when did you get scheduled?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This all goes back to dealers are going to do whatever they want, GL. Ford can say whatever they want plus now it gives dealers even more room to over charge you if you so choose to accept it.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. Fords adding the adm just like the dealers now.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This all goes back to dealers are going to do whatever they want, GL. Ford can say whatever they want plus now it gives dealers even more room to over charge you if you so choose to accept it.
Yeah. This is with Sam Pack Ford in Dallas and I had the impression they'd not pull anything screwy. Hoping I'm not wrong there and they still pull this together. Glad I started discussions now instead of only after its inbound or at dealer.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm sure I'll get beat up for saying this, but the Raptor isn't worth the price increase. Certainly glad I paid MSRP for my Braptor, but it isn't the god almighty beast they make it out to be. Sure, it's nice and has an awesome suspension, but it still has a lot of plastic on the interior making it cheap. The carbon fiber package is a joke at $1800 for the pieces you get.

With the price increases, I think you'd be better off with a different Bronco model and modding it to your own specs and engine tune. Just my opinion.
Really? First of all its practically impossible to get the fully active and electronically controlled suspension in the Braptor in a non Braptor. You definitely can't get one that is tuned into the GOAT modes. You also can't get the same dash nor center display. You can't get the stronger frame, nor stronger roll bar bracing. Then consider the costs to get:

Shocks, springs, UCA, LCA, knuckles, steering rack, rear suspension arms, front and rear axles/diffs, brakes, rims, tires, tune, adjustable exhaust, seats.

Well. I suppose many might be happy with nothing more than a lift, tires and rims...

Regardless the marginal benefits and parts cost with the factory Braptor seem very favorable to an aftermarket approach.

Erjdrvr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 3 Raptor, Braptor on order??
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blows my mind that the automobile company that invented mass production has decided that it is better to produce less & curb demand by raising the prices! Brilliant!
I will stick by my earlier statement.....build more not less.

I will cite the F-150 & F-150 Raptor as an example. As far I can tell the F-150 Raptor has not had a price increase since at least early January. ADM'S have diminished or gone away on all F-150's. Recently I've also seen incentives on TV for regular F-150's because there's a lot of inventory. But since early February the Braptor has seen an approximate increase in base & option prices greater than $10,500. Keeping supply tight on the Bronco & Braptor will only keep the crazy ADM's in place. Building more like they have done on F-150 would force the ADM's to go away. Basic supply & demand! Additionally, 1st quarter sales figures are showing that even with a big decline in sales the Jeep Wrangler still beat out the Bronco.

I've also watched the dumpster fire that is the Bronco since the beginning, reservation holders getting screwed, only small group of golden ticket holders, build dates getting pushed 2-5 times, DB dealers throwing on ADM's upon delivery or selling ordered units to others, terrible allocation system, outrageous Braptor ADM's, questionable retail order price protections, and lack of production. This whole situation is disgusting coupled with all the excuses of why corporate America can't do things or steps over dollars to pick up pennies! Totally out of touch with customer service & the enthusiast community.

I do admire everyone's patience & persistence with this situation, but believe the only way to send a message is if sales decline. So last week I decided to cancel my dealer stock Braptor order. Although the Braptor is nice, for me it's not worth the extra cost & hassle to get bent over by Ford. Canceling was like taking a big DUMP lol!

I will continue to drive my Gen3 & will probably order a 2024 392 once the order books officially open.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't buy into that, the percent of increases make no sense other than greed-inflation is slowly going down.
Inflation "going down" means prices are still going up.

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Really? First of all its practically impossible to get the fully active and electronically controlled suspension in the Braptor in a non Braptor. You definitely can't get one that is tuned into the GOAT modes. You also can't get the same dash nor center display. You can't get the stronger frame, nor stronger roll bar bracing. Then consider the costs to get:

Shocks, springs, UCA, LCA, knuckles, steering rack, rear suspension arms, front and rear axles/diffs, brakes, rims, tires, tune, adjustable exhaust, seats.

Well. I suppose many might be happy with nothing more than a lift, tires and rims...

Regardless the marginal benefits and parts cost with the factory Braptor seem very favorable to an aftermarket approach.
Actually I am kind of kicking myself for buying the braptor. I wish I would have went with the 2 door and then built it the way I wanted. The braptor makes building it difficult as I wouldn't want to think about the issues if I were to change the shocks. But my build would be upgraded wider a arms, spydertrax rear axle that I can just get the housing and build myself, 74 weld portals and steering rack and some King shocks and they do offer remote adjustable ones that can easily be installed. I'm more partial to King shocks as they are a great company and are easy to get i touch with where good luck contacting someone at fox and getting anywhere. Of course the build isn't cheap and would possibly be about an additional 50-60K on top of a base model 2 door but it would be one fun vehicle. Ill hold on to the raptor till after the summer then ill trade it in for something else and then build something. Not saying the raptor is crap but there is something about it I just don't like.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Actually I am kind of kicking myself for buying the braptor. I wish I would have went with the 2 door and then built it the way I wanted. The braptor makes building it difficult ...
Yes, customization of some systems eith the Braptor ard difficult or nearly impossible.

That said, your build sounds more expensive than the Braptor and not sure about more capable.

It's certainly fun and desirable to get every custom part you prefer.
Sponsored