Sponsored

Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this in a different thread. You should all contact your dealership to see if your very is there. If not they should reach out to the rep (inventory manager) to have C&I create the cert.

If anyone would like me to check their cart to see if it’s there. PM your name and zip code
Sponsored

jpguse

Outer Banks
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Marketing has nothing to do with it as they handle the customer side. It’s a Ford issue that the dealerships get blamed for and have to fix. Ford got rid of our dealer reps. We now have 1 guy/gal for 100s of stores! Have your dealership reach out to their rep, they will look into it and create it in the system(smartvincent). Stop thinking the dealership has anything to do with it. Missing certs are a big problem right now. My rep created a whole separate team just to get caught up.

Ford will need the
VIN
Order #
previous order #
amount of PP
Name and address
COVP auth #
Hey Alpha! What is COVP Auth# ?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Alpha! What is COVP Auth# ?
When your dealership COVPs the order, it will get an Auth # when approved. The approval happens automatically in most cases, as along as there is a signed buyers order or order sheet and a DL attached. The Ford Rep will need this number to assure it was COVP'd and which trim it was COVP'd at, which determines your PP amount.

I am pretty sure the customer never sees this. It just is something that is internal and has no bearing usually. Dealerships have until tomorrow to COVP Bronco orders. if they do not, the order will be canceled and the customer will get a letter saying so and your deposit will be refunded.

jpguse

Outer Banks
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco is on the dealer lot, so just waiting to be issued a certificate to complete paperwork. Thank you for the explanation.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is on the dealer lot, so just waiting to be issued a certificate to complete paperwork. Thank you for the explanation.
Mines been at The dealership since 1/16, as of today no news on the certificate. Ford and dealerships are aware of this issue, I don’t why this is taking so long. I have sent dealer all of this info from this site and a video from Bronco nation explaining the issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wilson66

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mines been at The dealership since 1/16, as of today no news on the certificate. Ford and dealerships are aware of this issue, I don’t why this is taking so long. I have sent dealer all of this info from this site and a video from Bronco nation explaining the issue.
It’s very frustrating. My theory was, until they gave me an ultimatum, at least they were working to correct. Mine worked out, got the full amount and loving the new Bronco. But yeah, shouldn’t need to be this hard , and creates further animosity between customer and dealer that needn’t be there.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s very frustrating. My theory was, until they gave me an ultimatum, at least they were working to correct. Mine worked out, got the full amount and loving the new Bronco. But yeah, shouldn’t need to be this hard , and creates further animosity between customer and dealer that needn’t be there.
Ultimatum?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Build Week 4-3-2023

Please post your build data in the tracker spreadsheet link above if you were scheduled this week.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is the new grinding you out at the dealership.

The certs are all digital and Ford has all the information in their system on every order they currently have. There’s no reason they can’t have all their IT guys go in, run a query and have the system mass assign all the certs automatically. If they choose to, all these issues could be done in an afternoon. There’s no reason for them to push this on to the dealers when Ford is fully capable of handling the issue.

It just comes down to Ford hoping customers don’t remember or refuse to fight for it, thus saving them money.

My cert currently does not show in the system. I called Ford who then tells me to talk to my dealer. Dealer claims they have never heard of the private offer system, no cert shows in the system for me and that I should call Ford.🤡

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meaning , take it or leave it at MSRP no Price protection.
That’s what mine immediately said no price protection here’s the price. I said no and sent the info to them, four days later they email and said they were working with their ford rep because it seems some 22’ bronco didn’t have certs. No s**t! Here I sit.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the new grinding you out at the dealership.

The certs are all digital and Ford has all the information in their system on every order they currently have. There’s no reason they can’t have all their IT guys go in, run a query and have the system mass assign all the certs automatically. If they choose to, all these issues could be done in an afternoon. There’s no reason for them to push this on to the dealers when Ford is fully capable of handling the issue.

It just comes down to Ford hoping customers don’t remember or refuse to fight for it, thus saving them money.

My cert currently does not show in the system. I called Ford who then tells me to talk to my dealer. Dealer claims they have never heard of the private offer system, no cert shows in the system for me and that I should call Ford.🤡
Same thing here, they know exactly what there doing. I will get what I was offered or I will walk. Thats what the want but $3000.00 is a lot to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sale it out From under me. Try this, hasn’t work for me yet but…

Ford Bronco Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up? 9F4F1D4A-A3FA-4041-9636-E9D3FB1B245F

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When your dealership COVPs the order, it will get an Auth # when approved. The approval happens automatically in most cases, as along as there is a signed buyers order or order sheet and a DL attached. The Ford Rep will need this number to assure it was COVP'd and which trim it was COVP'd at, which determines your PP amount.

I am pretty sure the customer never sees this. It just is something that is internal and has no bearing usually. Dealerships have until tomorrow to COVP Bronco orders. if they do not, the order will be canceled and the customer will get a letter saying so and your deposit will be refunded.
FYI - I got a COVP Auth # email from Ford when they approved my '23 re-order. It came from [email protected]. The body of the email had the dealer name, my order #, a tracking #, and the COVP Authorization #. Check your "Bronco" email folder to see if you got this. It was easy for me to find it, because this is literally the only email I've ever gotten from Ford. Good luck!

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco Build Week 4-3-2023

Please post your build data in the tracker spreadsheet link above if you were scheduled this week.
Same thing here, they know exactly what there doing. I will get what I was offered or I will walk. Thats what the want but $3000.00 is a lot to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sale it out From under me. Try this, hasn’t work for me yet but…

Ford Bronco Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up? 9F4F1D4A-A3FA-4041-9636-E9D3FB1B245F
I’ve already sent that to my dealer. They said they will get back to me next week. I would not be surprised if they never contact the rep at all.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve already sent that to my dealer. They said they will get back to me next week. I would not be surprised if they never contact the rep at all.
I called 800 392 3673 yesterday and got my Certificate # (amt $2845 4Dr Base). Granger suggested I get Cert# directly from Ford just to make sure.
Sponsored