Sponsored

Price Protection 2023 -- why certificate may not show up?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called 800 392 3673 yesterday and got my Certificate # (amt $2845 4Dr Base). Granger suggested I get Cert# directly from Ford just to make sure.
I just called this number to get certificate number and amount. Won’t give out information and the rep said “it’s an agreement between you and the dealership”, so I’d need to contact the dealership directly. 🤷‍♂️

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just called this number to get certificate number and amount. Won’t give out information and the rep said “it’s an agreement between you and the dealership”, so I’d need to contact the dealership directly. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that's dumb, try the other number.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is this video you speak of?
I to am being shorted MY22 price protection and dealer is saying there is nothing they can do. Please and thank you!
Your dealer needs to reach out to their inventory manager (ford rep) with the following information. C&I will then generate your certificate as along as the dealership COVP'd your order.

Dealership code
full vin
program number (38644)
incentive amount
First and Last Name
Address
original order date
order number
COVP approval number

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an issue for Dealerships as well. We go by what is in Smart Vincent. If its not in there then typically there is nothing to do. This being a bigger issue, my Rep created an entire team to sort this out. Your dealership just needs to reach out to their rep with the information above and the C&I team will generate you a certificate that will show up in Smart Vincent, which then the dealership can claim! It's a pain in the ass for dealerships but really isnt too hard. A quick email to their rep. I assure you the Ford Reps know all about it.

Again being prepared ahead of time is always best. Give your dealership a heads up and time to make sure your cert is there, your purchase will go smoother! A dealership has no reason to not honor a rebate that is in the system! The issue is when its not in there to claim.

PM me your name and zip and I will check to see if you have a cert generated in your name yet. If not you can get your dealership to start the process so its ready for you when your vehicle shows up.

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an issue for Dealerships as well. We go by what is in Smart Vincent. If its not in there then typically there is nothing to do. This being a bigger issue, my Rep created an entire team to sort this out. Your dealership just needs to reach out to their rep with the information above and the C&I team will generate you a certificate that will show up in Smart Vincent, which then the dealership can claim! It's a pain in the ass for dealerships but really isnt too hard. A quick email to their rep. I assure you the Ford Reps know all about it.

Again being prepared ahead of time is always best. Give your dealership a heads up and time to make sure your cert is there, your purchase will go smoother! A dealership has no reason to not honor a rebate that is in the system! The issue is when its not in there to claim.

PM me your name and zip and I will check to see if you have a cert generated in your name yet. If not you can get your dealership to start the process so its ready for you when your vehicle shows up.
I was trying to start a conversation with, how do you pm you.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called the 800 334 4375 number spoke to a very nice woman who gave me my Program and Certification number. 5 min call.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called the 800 334 4375 number spoke to a very nice woman who gave me my Program and Certification number. 5 min call.
I got busy this afternoon, thanks for sharing. Here goes nothing… attempt #2.

edit: closed at 7pm. I tried. I’ll be back tomorrow. Lol

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When you say you called Ford, can you please share what number you called? I’d love to call and get that Cert ahead of time. Thanks in advance.
They are both listed in this thread. People seemed to have had more luck with the marketing one.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are both listed in this thread. People seemed to have had more luck with the marketing one.
Thank you BigFootie. I saw the number in another post right after I posted. And tried to delete my message. But you got RIGHT ON IT !!! 😆 I will call the Marketing #.

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up, if you have moved since your initial order the certificate will be under your zip code at the time of the order. Even though your Address may have been updated in your Ford account the two systems don't talk.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called ford marketing today to check on my 23 wildtrak status which is in production. I ordered it in May 23 but they told me I have a certificate from 22-23. I am a z plan holder but my question is will this certificate work with the z plan discount? Going to reach out to my dealer tomorrow about it since I have the code.
Sponsored