John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a bronco in early 2021, ordered at dealership on 3/11/21
Got pushed to 2022, reorder the same. Built in September and delivered 10/20/22. Only received the 1 certificate for 975(BD) but should have additional 1500 on second certificate. Hopefully I get it from Ford? Thoughts on this anyone?
Hound your dealer early and often. They are hoping you didn’t realize you were entitled to it or forget about it. Since all the paperwork is signed you’ve got exactly what you signed right now. It takes a stand up dealer to give up the cash if it’s not recorded anywhere in the transaction.
Sponsored

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Philyn8iv

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge, Mitsubishi 3000GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure that’s who I contacted also.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you end up financing more than the price of the vehicle - unless you immediately send the check funds to pay down principle on the financing.
I just paid that much extra and hoped it wouldn't go sideways. I had a set amount I was planning on financing($27k) and just put the rest down knowing a check would show eventually which it did.

YYCbroncofan

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been going back and forth with my dealer and pointed out how ridiculous it was that they would inflate my MRSP by nearly 11k... He says that's just the way it is! I asked why I was being charged $1695 for the hard top which was originally not an "add-on" and came standard with all wildtracks, he said this was no longer the case and no-one is price protected on hardtops! Ford Northstar in Calgary is a joke!
Sponsored