Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Another 5k is getting significant for those of us stuck paying ADM. Gonna start seeing a lot more of these on eBay... Ford might as well just start making the MSRP 120k
Sponsored

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes price protection went away when you went from your reservation that was converted to an order and then GT for a Raptor. Raptor cost much more than what ever your order was. However now that Raptors are being pushed to 23 I feel the 22 Raptor order should be protected when pushed to 23. Hopefully Ford will do the right thing.
Are you calling marketing on this ? Good luck. Same hede
Yes price protection went away when you went from your reservation that was converted to an order and then GT for a Raptor. Raptor cost much more than what ever your order was. However now that Raptors are being pushed to 23 I feel the 22 Raptor order should be protected when pushed to 23. Hopefully Ford will do the right thing.
a y word on them doing the right thing?

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The general consensus is there is NO price protection what so ever on Raptors, maybe a few bucks in points or misc if your dealer is willing. I haven't heard of a single one that was price protected for those who have taken delivery.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The general consensus is there is NO price protection what so ever on Raptors, maybe a few bucks in points or misc if your dealer is willing. I haven't heard of a single one that was price protected for those who have taken delivery.
That's exactly what I've heard from the people that took delivery of their Raptors. Basically, you have to "pony up" the extra coin, even if it doesn't seem right.

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yup, no price protection on Raptors.

Id just be happy if their dealership honors MSRP. The biggest deal is just getting the Raptor and paying msrp.
Sponsored