First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this posted somewhere but I need a little help with the price protection.

I have the $825 discount and my dealer can see it. The $1750 one is my issue. My dealer said (I know šŸŗ) they canā€™t apply it and Ford will have to add it to my order. I called Ford they told me the dealer has to add it. If they donā€™t know how they need to call their rep. I called my dealer back and they said they would add it but canā€™t.

Does anyone know what the dealer or Ford needs to do to add it on?

res 7/15 - 4 door - Badlands

Below is the discount codes posted by another member but I canā€™t find this info.

• PGM#38406 - This program was created specifically for early reservation holders to protect the from the 2022MY Price Increases. This program is only valid for the 2022MY, but there will be an updated 2023MY program at some point in the future for those who gets pushed or are holding out until 2023.
  • PGM#38446 - This program is effectively an addendum to the PGM#38406 to protect order holders from the 2022.5MY Price Increases. This program is only valid for the 2022MY.
Sponsored

Cliff White

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07GT/CS, Ranger, Bronco Sport, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my $825 price protection yesterday. Ching Ching. Thank you FORD!

OP
OP

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you change your order after March 11th, 2022? If so, what did you change?
I havenā€™t change anything in 22. I change to a soft top in 21 when they announced the issues with hardtop. Then changed back 2 days later. I havenā€™t change anything since then. Just reordered the Same Bronco when the 22 order banks opened.
The Ford rep on the phone said I qualify for the $1750

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havenā€™t change anything in 22. I change to a soft top in 21 when they announced the issues with hardtop. Then changed back 2 days later. I havenā€™t change anything since then. Just reorderthe Same Bronco when the 22 order banks opened.
The Ford rep on the phone said I qualify for the $1750
You do not qualify for PGM#38446 since you didn't change anything after March 11th. Instead you qualify for Retail Price Protection.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do not qualify for PGM#38446 since you didn't change anything after March 11th. Instead you qualify for Retail Price Protection.
ok. So I have to eat 22.5 price change because I didnā€™t change anything. That sucks. I thought everyone that ordered before the March 11 deadline got the 21 pricing. So much for price protection. Thanks for the info. At least it will be here in a few weeks.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok. So I have to eat 22.5 price change because I didnā€™t change anything. That sucks. I thought everyone that ordered before the March 11 deadline got the 21 pricing. So much for price protection. Thanks for the info. At least it will be here in a few weeks.
No. You qualify for Retail Price Protection. You are protected from the 2022.5MY price increases via Retail Price Protection.

Since I know you read my post ;) ...
Ford Bronco Price Protection PGM#38446 1655776748825

OP
OP

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. You qualify for Retail Price Protection. You are protected from the 2022.5MY price increases via Retail Price Protection.

Since I know you read my post ;) ...
Ford Bronco Price Protection PGM#38446 1655776748825
ok. So I should have the extra 1750. Do you know what the dealer or Ford needs to do to apply it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
some dealers cut the price ahead of time and some reimburse you after the 30-45 days. I think with Ford auditing there is no way they can screw it out of you but I would try to get something in writing.

The 22.5 price protection is convoluted and dumb system that was half heartedly thought out. It sucks we have to finance the money or pay upfront and pay taxes on it and we get reimbursed instead of chopping the price off like the first price protection.

OP
OP

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
some dealers cut the price ahead of time and some reimburse you after the 30-45 days. I think with Ford auditing there is no way they can screw it out of you but I would try to get something in writing.

The 22.5 price protection is convoluted and dumb system that was half heartedly thought out. It sucks we have to finance the money or pay upfront and pay taxes on it and we get reimbursed instead of chopping the price off like the first price protection.
Thanks. Good to know people are getting reimbursed. Is that coming from Ford or the dealership?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Good to know people are getting reimbursed. Is that coming from Ford or the dealership?
Ford reimburses the dealer then the dealer sends the purchaser a check I believe, even SAC is trying to figure it out ATM but I believe I'll have to get reimbursed after the sale.

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this posted somewhere but I need a little help with the price protection.

I have the $825 discount and my dealer can see it. The $1750 one is my issue. My dealer said (I know šŸŗ) they canā€™t apply it and Ford will have to add it to my order. I called Ford they told me the dealer has to add it. If they donā€™t know how they need to call their rep. I called my dealer back and they said they would add it but canā€™t.

Does anyone know what the dealer or Ford needs to do to add it on?

res 7/15 - 4 door - Badlands

Below is the discount codes posted by another member but I canā€™t find this info.

• PGM#38406 - This program was created specifically for early reservation holders to protect the from the 2022MY Price Increases. This program is only valid for the 2022MY, but there will be an updated 2023MY program at some point in the future for those who gets pushed or are holding out until 2023.
  • PGM#38446 - This program is effectively an addendum to the PGM#38406 to protect order holders from the 2022.5MY Price Increases. This program is only valid for the 2022MY.
While talking with Ford Customer service, I was given a certificate number for my price protection. I was informed that I needed to send it to the dealer, which I promptly did. It is my understanding that the price protection certificate will be used when the dealer is finalizing pricing (but I've been wrong before). I was also told that my certificate expires in Dec 2022. Which I followed with, "what if I don't have my Bronco by then?"... and the response was, "oh, I'm sure you'll have it by then". Let's just say I have little faith in that. šŸ™ƒ

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following,
I picked up my day one order from SAC a couple weeks ago. I received the $825 reimbursement today. When I called the Ford direct hotline they were useless. SAC has been great to deal with and I am sure they will follow through if we qualify for the other distribution. I think Ford just makes things really hard, so @StephensAutoCenter has their work cut out for them even after the sale. Which IMHO is BS.

OP
OP

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following,
I picked up my day one order from SAC a couple weeks ago. I received the $825 reimbursement today. When I called the Ford direct hotline they were useless. SAC has been great to deal with and I am sure they will follow through if we qualify for the other distribution. I think Ford just makes things really hard, so @StephensAutoCenter has their work cut out for them even after the sale. Which IMHO is BS.
Ford really hasnā€™t communicated this well to anyone. Come to think of it, pretty much bad communication for them the entire time.
Sponsored