• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida *Price Reduced* 5 Badlands Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $1400 OBO

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only 75 miles on these. Comes with lug nuts. Looking for $1400 OBO.

Ford Bronco *Price Reduced* 5 Badlands Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $1400 OBO 20230616_183149

Ford Bronco *Price Reduced* 5 Badlands Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $1400 OBO 20230616_183153
Sponsored

Last edited:

cool-silver

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 4d big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
first post, so apologies if this isn't the proper protocol. i'm interested, but they would have to be shipped to connecticut.

OP
OP
BlackBadsquatch

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

first post, so apologies if this isn't the proper protocol. i'm interested, but they would have to be shipped to connecticut.
I don't mind shipping them. We could split shipping costs if that works for you.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what shipping to VA would be?

Sponsored

cool-silver

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 4d big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will buy these if you can ship to Connecticut (06759). I'm willing to pay up to a total of $1700. If the shipping estimate is $300, that should get you what you're asking. I just need to verify what I need to do to install on a stock non-sas BB. Thanks.

OP
OP
BlackBadsquatch

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will buy these if you can ship to Connecticut (06759). I'm willing to pay up to a total of $1700. If the shipping estimate is $300, that should get you what you're asking. I just need to verify what I need to do to install on a stock non-sas BB. Thanks.
Let me know when you have everything verified. I'll look into shipping them and see if I'm able to get a better quote.

BUFFBRONCOS

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

[/QUOTE

Doing this swap on my bb this week. 2” lift is all you need. Then tailgate light brake extender

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlackBadsquatch

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these still available?
cool-silver and I are discussing shipping up to Connecticut. I'm going to get some quotes for him tomorrow. Are you local to Tallahassee?

OP
OP
BlackBadsquatch

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my local UPS store this morning and they quoted me $1759 plus packing to get these to Connecticut. That was the cheapest option they had. Not sure how others have shipped theirs for so much cheaper.

AntiMatterSAS

Base
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
How far are you from orlando? 32824
Sponsored