First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Started happening in May. This is why folks on here were advising against buying an available "stop-gap" Bronco just to flip it in a few months when their actual order came in.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still folks on here advocating buying a "stop-gap" bronco with little to no penalty. I don't see it happening going forward.

The downside here is even though prices are going down, interest rates are going up. So any potential savings by getting a Bronco at MSRP will be eaten up by higher interest payments over the course of a loan. Just the world we live in nowadays.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership are still paying over sticker. The demand is still higher than other vehicles but definitely on the decline. Joe blow still can’t order one off the street.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are still folks on here advocating buying a "stop-gap" bronco with little to no penalty. I don't see it happening going forward.

The downside here is even though prices are going down, interest rates are going up. So any potential savings by getting a Bronco at MSRP will be eaten up by higher interest payments over the course of a loan. Just the world we live in nowadays.
Just write the check, no need to worry about the interest.

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wishful thinking. Prices are still strong across the board. Just look at what the prices are rolling through Mannheim the last 30 days. While the overall market has softened because of interest rates, and gas prices (looking at you full sized trucks) as a whole broncos pricing is still pretty firm. I work in the auto industry, and watch the used and auction market quite closely.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope! You're in denial if you don't see what's happening. There is a shat ton of inventory and pre-owned now that wasn't available a month ago.
Believe what you will.
I think alot of the inventory that you're seeing is the result of Mfg's either finally getting chips in and sending bulk loads of units to lots after the chips have been installled, or you're seeing the result of certain features being disabled/dropped due to no chips available--either way, Mfg's aren't warehousing any longer.