First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I might be able to get a 4-door 2023 Black Diamond SAS with hard top and 2.7L for about $2k over MSRP. Would have to drive 7-8 hours to get it, but it doesn’t seem all that bad of a deal, considering order banks are closed and who knows how long it will take to get after they open. What do y’all think at $2k above sticker?
anything over sticker now a days IMO is a waste. I found 3 dealers near me all selling for MSRP. Called each, asked what they had coming in grabbed the one I like. MRSP black diamond hard top, 2.7 cactus. Found a badlands with SAS, high, leather and HT also at sticker for 60k but it was a 2.3 so I decided to stay with the black diamond that and because i dont plan on going off road much so I rather have the small road friend wheels as cool as the SAS looks.
Sponsored

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anything over sticker now a days IMO is a waste. I found 3 dealers near me all selling for MSRP. Called each, asked what they had coming in grabbed the one I like. MRSP black diamond hard top, 2.7 cactus. Found a badlands with SAS, high, leather and HT also at sticker for 60k but it was a 2.3 so I decided to stay with the black diamond that and because i dont plan on going off road much so I rather have the small road friend wheels as cool as the SAS looks.
Thanks. Yeah, in my personal opinion, the Bronco has the best look with SAS, so if I am going to be spending all this money, I might as well get what I want. The problem is, a hard top four door v6 SAS is extremely hard to find at MSRP. I know other trims and non SAS are easier though. So thats my dilemma.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. Yeah, in my personal opinion, the Bronco has the best look with SAS, so if I am going to be spending all this money, I might as well get what I want. The problem is, a hard top four door v6 SAS is extremely hard to find at MSRP. I know other trims and non SAS are easier though. So thats my dilemma.
THe badlands I found has the sas with a hard top. Dealers in VT faithford its area 51

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have yet to find a Cactus Grey 23 Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 6cyl 334A w/Steel Bumper for anything less than 10K over sticker. Would gladly walk away from my order if I could find one sooner.

Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
true. Almost there but as you mentioned has the 2.3. If I’m getting Sas, I want the 6 cylinder.
i hear ya. I would say keep waiting more and more cars are showing up and I figure in 2-4 months they will be way more on the lot especially if rates stay were they currently are.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i hear ya. I would say keep waiting more and more cars are showing up and I figure in 2-4 months they will be way more on the lot especially if rates stay were they currently are.
Yeah I think that is what I’ll do. I found a used one online today for $58,500 with 4k miles. But I’d rather have brand new at this point.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I think that is what I’ll do. I found a used one online today for $58,500 with 4k miles. But I’d rather have brand new at this point.
Same I kept finding OK deals. Your just ganna not be happy if its not what you want. On ours we should get it in Feb only thing it doesnt have that I wanted was the 4wheel auto. But after my wife making fun of me for the past week I figure I can live without it. I i just a kicker cause its a super cheap option thats very usable on a daily basis vs huge tires that I dont need for street driving. I did find the ideal build for me near by but the jokers wanted 10k over msrp. They emailed me two days later asking How about 6k over msrp! I said call me on that 31st at msrp and ill show right up. Even said I would fiance through them if that made the deal work as I was planning on just cash purchase. Rates these days suck so no point in loosing money on borrowing it but if the terms allow you to pay it off without a penalty ill do their load.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same I kept finding OK deals. Your just ganna not be happy if its not what you want. On ours we should get it in Feb only thing it doesnt have that I wanted was the 4wheel auto. But after my wife making fun of me for the past week I figure I can live without it. I i just a kicker cause its a super cheap option thats very usable on a daily basis vs huge tires that I dont need for street driving. I did find the ideal build for me near by but the jokers wanted 10k over msrp. They emailed me two days later asking How about 6k over msrp! I said call me on that 31st at msrp and ill show right up. Even said I would fiance through them if that made the deal work as I was planning on just cash purchase. Rates these days suck so no point in loosing money on borrowing it but if the terms allow you to pay it off without a penalty ill do their load.
Good luck. Hopefully it will all work out. I hope to be in one by June or so!
Sponsored