David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am often looking at the Toy Barn's inventory as I have purchased a couple mustangs from them. Right now they have a two door Bronco First Edition, 10,675 miles listed for $70,890. They also have a four door Big Bend with the Sasquatch package, 255 miles, eight inch screen listed for $61,300, which is over $1,700 more than my Badlands with Sasquatch package and high package with 12 inch screen. On CARFAx, prices are still way over MSRP. If you can find one at or below MSRP on the street, buy it.
Sponsored

Jpa

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchase
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The BaT user winning a lot of the 6G Bronco auctions with a penchant for Wildtraks but now targeting BRaptors and F150 Lightnings is supposedly a Las Vegas dealer probably with a ridiculous inventory financial floor-plan not concerned with losing anything/everything since it will be the bank(s) problem. Every bid amount from this user ends in 022, check it out…https://bringatrailer.com/member/halfelven/
What is a BaT user ?

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not sure if you have ever owned a G550 but you will want to drive one before you buy one. I sold mine after 12 months because it is a very rough ride and no room inside. For the money the Bronco is way better plus you get more that one cup holder!
Inside. IMO the Bronco is way better
Yep I've driven one, and while Bronco certainly drives better due to IFS, and will probably be a better daily, the G wagon wins on build quality and maybe reliability. This would be a toy for me so I am okay with rough ride and very little usable room. The only thing I don't like about the G wagon is the difficulty to put on 35 inch tires while Bronco has it in stock form. Will see how the market goes, if I can find a Bronco I like at MSRP, I'd buy it, otherwise I'd rather get a G wagon than paying ADM for Broncos. I already have 3 cars, so I am in no rush to get the 4th one, which would be a toy anyway.

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A dealer just posted 6 Broncos on the Bronco Facebook page all at 5k adm. Also all 4 door softtops.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first, people were desperate for any Bronco they could get. They settled for 2.3s, soft tops, mid package, base, Big Bends - those are much easier to find.
Big Bend an OBX are easy to find. Base very hard. Base orders were disproportionately 2-door compared to other trims.

When my Bronco was "lost" last month, I looked hard, and could only find one 2-door stick in the entire country priced at MSRP. (which would have put it over $4.5k over my price protected value after shipping from the East Coast to Arizona.

AZWildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AZ still has sky high prices and little inventory.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Prices will drop more where housing/living costs are high and prices will stay higher/drop less where housing/living costs are low. The dealership I got my Bronco through is making deals with buyers making reasonable offers.

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
Are you talking about the Bronco Sport?

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
still trying to convince yourselves bronco prices are coming down?

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good one, but I look more like Sandler :) .
You have way too much time on your hands, maybe take up a hobby 😆

Last edited:

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Bronco prices came down last winter a little too because its a warm-weather toy. As soon as Spring starts, and nobody has any orders coming in because order banks were literally frozen during the winter (pun intended), the prices will shoot back up. Vehicles like this are not nearly as dependent on the economy for sales as your more utilitarian cars are. The production numbers are generally lower, and the class of buyer is a little wealthier than say those for an escape-sport.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
still trying to convince yourselves bronco prices are coming down?
Definitely regional; however, the point of the thread was prices are dropping and they will continue to do so.

IMO, with the economy going south, interest rates going north, gas prices and inventory increasing it's inevitable that the prices will come back down to reality. I'm going to drop off my own thread now as some people for whatever reasons are very sensitive about this topic and it's not worth the aggravation :rolleyes:
Sponsored