350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Badlands and Wildtraks with SAS, 4door, MIC, Mod Bumper are certainly still up there in value. The rest of the trims have dropped considerably. I def want my Badlands value to stay high for when I trade it in when my Raptor is built.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just relinquished my 2022 Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 today for a 2022 Braptor. Wow, what an amazing vehicle! This is coming from someone who's owned a 2010, 2017 and 2018 F-150 Raptor.
That being said, I never had the opportunity to actually drive the Wildtrak (still not delivered to dealer) so I can't speak on the differences.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ah yeah, it only sold for $2k over MSRP so as I said, prices are dropping.
FWIW, I just purchased a Braptor for well over MSRP last week which I’m sure people will be purchasing for far less this time next year. That was my decision and I’ll just have to live with it like a lot of others here. In the end I don’t have any buyers remorse as the Braptor is an amazing, fairly exclusive vehicle that will hold some value to a certain extent.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah yeah, it only sold for $2k over MSRP so as I said, prices are dropping.
FWIW, I just purchased a Braptor for well over MSRP last week which I’m sure people will be purchasing for far less this time next year. That was my decision and I’ll just have to live with it like a lot of others here. In the end I don’t have any buyers remorse as the Braptor is an amazing, fairly exclusive vehicle that will hold some value to a certain extent.

Prices are variable. They definitely spiked last year, are dropping slightly now and may continue flattening towards msrp. But if inflation is sticky then msrp’s will continue rising substantially every year, so even if you can buy one for msrp that may be a much higher number than the prior year. And if China locks down again and the supply chain gets jacked up again then prices could start going up again quickly. It’s a bit of a crapshoot, this is the most unusual and messed up economy we’ve seen in a long time.
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prices are variable. They definitely spiked last year, are dropping slightly now and may continue flattening towards msrp. But if inflation is sticky then msrp’s will continue rising substantially every year, so even if you can buy one for msrp that may be a much higher number than the prior year. And if China locks down again and the supply chain gets jacked up again then prices could start going up again quickly. It’s a bit of a crapshoot, this is the most unusual and messed up economy we’ve seen in a long time.
My dealer here on Long Island, has a 4 door WT on the showroom floor, with a $10k ADM sticker. As far as I can tell, it's been in stock for about a month. If the market was so hot, it should have moved by now.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some markets and some trims are still getting ADM but I think every week there are more sitting on lots. Dealers want to keep the idea of ADM for as long as they can. It’s up to us to hold line and not give in so Bronco market can finally stabilize.

I keep getting contacted from dealers looking to still sell with ADM but really they are just looking for a sucker cause if the market was still at peak with ADM the vehicle should be selling itself.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think that inflation and high interest rates are cooling the market more than high supply (which I don't personally see) or soft demand. It's a lot harder for most folks to absorb the ADM in a loan when rates are sky high.

No need for all the cash buyers on this forum to chime in! LOL.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
I just purchased a Braptor for well over MSRP last week which I’m sure people will be purchasing for far less this time next year.
Lol, what a difference a week makes. Congrats on the BRaptor

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adam Smith's "Invisible Hand" is at work.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Region is still making a big difference either way, the high optioned ones including braptors will stay up there a while or at least maybe another year. Also the fact Ford hasnt opened up new orders outside lower trim dealer stock.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lol, what a difference a week makes. Congrats on the BRaptor
Yup, couldn’t help myself. The only reason it worked out for me is I received an excellent trade-in value for my GT-350 and a credit for the Wildtrak I relinquished. Had it not been for that I would have never paid what they actually wanted above MSRP.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just looked at my local dealer. They still have the same two used Broncos they had when I bought my used CO BL from them. I paid the ADM because a loaded CO 2dr was what I had ordered but Ford didn't build before CO was discontinued. I also made up a few K of ADM on my trade.

To me the two left are nothing special, a BD 4dr 2.3 soft top manual non-SAS and a non-SAS 4dr OB.
They are both 10 K over sticker, the BD has less than 1k miles on it, the OB is close to 8k miles.

It seems clear the dealer wants to hold that pricing for now. I don't know why...

I could guess that are watching the situation in China with the lock downs or had been wary of the railroad strike situation. Perhaps even holding out for somebody buying one as a Xmas present to themself or others.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bump on this thread.
I needed to visit my dealer yesterday to drop something off. To my amazement they have 12 Broncos (non Sport models) including a Braptor sitting in the lot. I don't believe too many people will be paying way over MSRP now!
Sponsored