Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep. I have a 392 on order. I get that they want to reduce cabin electronics on an open air 4x4, but it also seems absurd I’m about to pay almost 90k for a MY 2023 vehicle with manually adjustable seats.

Wish I could pay less with less tech in general though. One of the most classic examples of superb simplicity is the chunky climate controls of FJ cruisers.

Ford Bronco Prices are starting to drop! E9B8CE37-E216-4B7C-A0EC-F87C6816ECE7

I have one and it’s just easy as all hell. Don’t need some temp readout. In winter I turn the middle knob all the way to the right. All the way to the left in summer (and press ac button). In the middle on the word ‘temp’ in fall and spring.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was discussing this with my dealer when I picked up my Bronco two weeks ago.

If someone passes on a Wildtrack or Badlands, they will price it $15-20k over. Four door soft top OBX or Big Bend, $5k and would negotiate down to MSRP if needed.

Which is pretty much what we all expect. 4-door soft tops have been over-produced relative to demand, and people are still waiting over 2 years for their Wildtrack or Badlands.

Are you stating this with the expectation that the models are base?

What are the differences between a Wildtrak, Badlands, and an OBX if they all have 2.7s and SAS? Isn't it just colors and interior options?

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may also be dependant on your area, here in south texas along coastline i see a high demand still with no slowdown in price hikes and used badlands going for 70k
Bingo. Prices are normalizing in some areas, inflated in others. Lots of stories here of people flying or traveling to another state for MSRP.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All it takes is the first dealer in each market to sell Broncs at msrp and the rest will shortly follow.

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carvana offer on my temporary bronco with projected 9,000 miles (it has 5,400) is $2600 more than msrp and I’m keeping $800ish of the accessories off it.
Ford Bronco Prices are starting to drop! 8B863A2B-F4D1-42F5-B5A8-9195BBD2FCDA

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Speaking of lower prices. I have an opportunity to buy a 21 Badlands MT with 6K miles on it for $36K. It was in an accident but repaired very well (I know the guy's work and it's always excellent), and it's a clean non-salvage title. I already own a Bronco, but this seems like a deal too good to pass up.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Speaking of lower prices. I have an opportunity to buy a 21 Badlands MT with 6K miles on it for $36K. It was in an accident but repaired very well (I know the guy's work and it's always excellent), and it's a clean non-salvage title. I already own a Bronco, but this seems like a deal too good to pass up.
If you know the work is good, that's a heck of a deal.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If i pay 100k for a bronco why does anyone care? It’s my money right. Buy what you want…….pay what you want…..

i paid msrp for mine, 10k over for the wifes mannequin purchase in early 2022 and msrp for the daughters last week. On the wife’s deal they gave her 8k over top KBB price on her trade due to the ignorant market. It’s a wash.
Big spenders bidding up prices or bogarting multiple Broncos can negatively impact other people getting a Bronco, given the limited availability, so that's one reason people might care. Otherwise, besides thinking buying three or more of the same new vehicle is bizarre behavior, it wouldn't matter much.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are still folks on here advocating buying a "stop-gap" bronco with little to no penalty. I don't see it happening going forward.

The downside here is even though prices are going down, interest rates are going up. So any potential savings by getting a Bronco at MSRP will be eaten up by higher interest payments over the course of a loan. Just the world we live in nowadays.
This is true only if you re financing, people with cash will come out ahead! But most people in the ‘world we live in now’ can’t stand to wait and save for a purchase; they want it now!! (And obviously all businesses with larger value items work that to their advantage; from TVs, electronics, recreational vehicles, boats, motorcycles, vehicles, etc they ll all try to finance you) And when interest rates rise it’s not uncommon for them to lengthen loan pymts to continue selling stuff.

Somewhere I just seen a post, I think it was SUperDuty Forum, but basically the comment was people don’t look at OTD cost or total cost; they look at how much per month is the pymt.

Interesting times ahead in my opinion and I don’t mean “fun” times.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. I have a 392 on order. I get that they want to reduce cabin electronics on an open air 4x4, but it also seems absurd I’m about to pay almost 90k for a MY 2023 vehicle with manually adjustable seats.

Wish I could pay less with less tech in general though. One of the most classic examples of superb simplicity is the chunky climate controls of FJ cruisers.

Ford Bronco Prices are starting to drop! 8B863A2B-F4D1-42F5-B5A8-9195BBD2FCDA

I have one and it’s just easy as all hell. Don’t need some temp readout. In winter I turn the middle knob all the way to the right. All the way to the left in summer (and press ac button). In the middle on the word ‘temp’ in fall and spring.
I hope you locked in a nice sub MSRP price. They’re out there!

re: that much $ for a Wrangler… I thought the same thing a year ago when I put in my order for our 2022 392 XR. “Am I really about to pay $80K for a Wrangler?” Yes, I was. Then I waited six long months. Then it arrived and we loved that thing. Ridiculously overpriced? Yes! was that price quickly forgotten? Also yes. Amazingly fun? Triple yes!

Enjoy the 392. Amazing truck. Air down those tires to 38 and enjoy! Oh, and never drive a Bronco Raptor lest you follow in my footsteps… :)

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is true only if you re financing, people with cash will come out ahead! But most people in the ‘world we live in now’ can’t stand to wait and save for a purchase; they want it now!! (And obviously all businesses with larger value items work that to their advantage; from TVs, electronics, recreational vehicles, boats, motorcycles, vehicles, etc they ll all try to finance you) And when interest rates rise it’s not uncommon for them to lengthen loan pymts to continue selling stuff.

Somewhere I just seen a post, I think it was SUperDuty Forum, but basically the comment was people don’t look at OTD cost or total cost; they look at how much per month is the pymt.

Interesting times ahead in my opinion and I don’t mean “fun” times.
Only look at monthly cost? These people either have terrible math or are just dumb. And dealers love them.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the differences between a Wildtrak, Badlands, and an OBX if they all have 2.7s and SAS? Isn't it just colors and interior options?
Yeah, with the obvious exception of the Wildtrack, most of the Broncos on lots here don't have SAS.

4-door Big Bends that were $18K over MSRP a couple months ago are now down to $4-6k over.

2-door stick-shift Base models are still going for $44K at wholesale though.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course, now that I need to get rid of mine the prices will crater, just my luck!

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The entire used car market is dropping. That’s a fact. Some harder to get vehicles are holding steady for now but it’s going to get worse. IMO of course.
Sponsored