B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT, 2020 FTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey BronConsiglieres,

I know there’s a spreadsheet and I’ve used it, reached out to dealer but I know they’re swamped. Never bought a new car and I don’t want to goof it.

Anybody order a similar build from Granger that can confirm their pricing? Comparing w my local dealer quote and think the travel/likely wait on late reservation will be worth it.

Badlands 4 Dr Manual w Lux
I appreciate y’all!
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you asking if the Granger pricing is for real? Yes, it is. There are plenty who've already converted their order with them and have a signed pricing agreement from the process.

Reactions: sjp

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have a similar build at all but I'm saving more than $3,000. This assumes prices don't change (again) and I don't get pushed into MY22, when prices could go up. When you order through Granger, they break it all down for you and show you MSRP versus Invoice versus what they expect to charge you based on the deal (October 2020 reservations got a different deal than everyone else). It's not a legal document or a promise that you'll pay that exact amount, but it gives you a very good idea of what to expect. Their pricing strategy has been widely publicized so it's not like they're going to throw us any surprises.

OP
OP
BonzosBronco

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you asking if the Granger pricing is for real? Yes, it is. There are plenty who've already converted their order with them and have a signed pricing agreement from the process.
Nope I know it’s real and keep hearing great things. Just looking for a $# so I can see side by side, have a target savings in mind to wait/travel/not stay local. Thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
BonzosBronco

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a similar build at all but I'm saving more than $3,000. This assumes prices don't change (again) and I don't get pushed into MY22, when prices could go up. When you order through Granger, they break it all down for you and show you MSRP versus Invoice versus what they expect to charge you based on the deal (October 2020 reservations got a different deal than everyone else). It's not a legal document or a promise that you'll pay that exact amount, but it gives you a very good idea of what to expect. Their pricing strategy has been widely publicized so it's not like they're going to throw us any surprises.
Gotcha - thanks! Not expecting surprises just want to compare with a second set of eyes on my spreadsheet finesse. Thinking I’m close to $3k too which is massive

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey BronConsiglieres,

I know there’s a spreadsheet and I’ve used it, reached out to dealer but I know they’re swamped. Never bought a new car and I don’t want to goof it.

Anybody order a similar build from Granger that can confirm their pricing? Comparing w my local dealer quote and think the travel/likely wait on late reservation will be worth it.

Badlands 4 Dr Manual w Lux
I appreciate y’all!
I have a BL 4-door Lux Auto from Granger.

I used 0.97 factor for the vehicle and 0.94 factor for the Accessories... and my calculation ended up being $225 MORE than the final quoted price.

OP
OP
BonzosBronco

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noob alert on editing my post for clarity.

How much would my build be at Granger?

OP
OP
BonzosBronco

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a BL 4-door Lux Auto from Granger.

I used 0.97 factor for the vehicle and 0.94 factor for the Accessories... and my calculation ended up being $560 MORE than the final quoted price.
Noice! .97 x Invoice Pricing?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's the 2021 Invoice sheet. You can check the prices on your build to get the price, and subtract $1000 (Grangers deal if you move to them now) from that. That will get you close enough for government work. Of course that doesn't take into account your taxes, and Grangers doc fee (which is much cheaper than any dealer in my area). YMMV if you're planning on a 2022. We all know Ford will increase the price, but just don't know how much.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...rice-list-invoice-msrp-jan-19-2021-pdf.80542/

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noice! .97 x Invoice Pricing?
Oh... no. I meant 0.97 x MSRP to get invoice pricing

That'll give you your invoice total... then you can subtract whatever the discount is... and then add in Doc + Tag and Destination and Delivery...

I did these calculations on my own and my bottom line total ended up being just a tiny bit more than reality.
Ford Bronco Pricing BronCoach for Badlands 4 Dr Lux Manual Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 13.00.41

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last edited:

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noob alert on editing my post for clarity.

How much would my build be at Granger?
B&P attached...Based on your basic build info; No options or accessories--

-Base MSRP x .97: $51,170 x 0.97 = $48,679.75
-Options and Accessories x .94: $0.00
-Dest. = $1,495: $1,495
-Granger Discount: -$1,000
-Full Gas Tank = ~$45.00: $45.00
-Doc Fees = $180.00: $180.00
Total: $48,904.75
--Add MN Taxes, Fees, and Registration

My local dealer would be MSRP+ $700 doc fees = $51,870.00-ish before taxes/reg.

Attachments

OP
OP
BonzosBronco

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco6G community for the big win! Thank ya'll for the quick help and number crunching, beats my crayon math. Looks like all approaches yield a confirmed savings of ~$3k :oops: More than my first 3 vehicles combined and a fair portion of a teacher salary, so south I must go! Cheers and see you on the road!
Sponsored