Sponsored

Pricing for Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn?

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to not worry about interfering with trail or 360 road cameras or even carrying around the weight and extended bumper for parking lots. A nice simple receiver hitch integrated into the FRONT bumper would be optimum. Anytime I am on the road I can get out using another vehicle (usually around to help) and mainly used the winch to get myself out of trouble when I was alone, always carried a pull pal (land anchor) which is money in the desert without any trees around. Would put in quick power disconnects and throw it in the back when I hit the trails, otherwise have a mean looking bumper loaded with LEDs...
The winch on the front was alway a problem (my green LR Disco II clean just before taking onto Joshua tree) if you need to reverse to get out of trashing something. Receiver mounted winch on front and/or back was always better and pick any winch you want to use. The looks of a front winch, is agreed, meaner but 90% of then I see still have the factory cable perfectly wound around the drum... mall crawler.

Winch on Bumper.png

Winch on reciever.jpeg

Winch reciever bumper.png

Winch reciever plate.jpeg

Winch on mount.jpeg

Clean Rover_1.JPG
Looks like a hard-on!