Sponsored

Pricing for Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn?

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Certainly applies to their jack stands.

Tools, watches, cameras, guns, bikes, boats or trucks: Buy once, cry once.

Or die once -- a lot sooner, using HF crap.
I have the HF low profile jack that I’ve had for about 4 years now and use it monthly. So far no issues at all. Jack stands were from Lowe’s though in case the HF jack fails lol

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the Badlands Apex on my YJ. It’s a solid unit and well reviewed. I haven’t had to use it but at $500 for a 10k lb winch, wireless remote and synthetic line, it’s a good deal. I remote mounted the solenoids because it was blocking too much of my radiator.
Ford Bronco Pricing for Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn? 866DF9E8-05F7-4A36-A499-A91D3A8B80D7

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Smittybuilt is another option. Their X2O winch is rated at 10k, waterproof and 100’ of synthetic rope for about $550

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Smittybuilt is another option. Their X2O winch is rated at 10k, waterproof and 100’ of synthetic rope for about $550
That was the other one I was looking at. Guess I will just wait till I actually get the bronco before I buy this stuff. Although I have been known to pre-buy stuff before I have the main thing I'm buying :ROFLMAO:

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was shocked to see how expensive they are! But I guess for something so critical, you pay to play..... It does dull the hit if you were debating between Black Diamond and Badlands as the front locker will lessen the need for a winch for the average Joe.

Warn Winch, $2,400 without upgrades
Most of the time the winch is to assist someone else. ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was my issue with the modular bumper.. how do I put my existing winch on it... now I see that plate (not sure if the bull nose has to go with it).

So if that ends up costing too much, then I won't even bother with the Modular and go aftermarket.

Side note: Notice no mention of Engo Winches. I got a killer deal on mine and it did come in 2nd place on 4 wheeler's test. I think the only real difference between them and say Harbor Freight is the QA.

(Of course could could resist getting a Badlands winch for a Badlands Bronco)

Last edited:

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've seen a Brand new Warn winch fail while the crap from Harbor freight work just fine on another SxS. Warn makes you pay for the name for sure, definitely good winches but all they crack up to be. I have a warn on my ATV and it's held up fine with some preventative maintenance.

The wireless stuff doesn't work that great so try and find a 20 ft cable remote.

Biggest thing is dielectric grease everything electrical and please learn how to break in a new winch cable before you hit the trails. Also carry the proper equipment and winch cable dampener if the line should snap.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was the other one I was looking at. Guess I will just wait till I actually get the bronco before I buy this stuff. Although I have been known to pre-buy stuff before I have the main thing I'm buying :ROFLMAO:
I think this is a really good plan. By the time I get the Bronco (12 months?), lots of sales will have started and ended, including Black Thursday. And we will have learned a lot more about who is offering what, how much Ford is charging and more. Hoping those prices are better than Ford's anyway. I expect I will wait for deals to pop up in the meantime and start hoarding things, like a winch, to install myself after I pick up the Bronc. With my local dealer, I trust myself to install these things more than I trust them. ?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like everyone is going to have a huge part of their garage devoted to bronco parts before delivery winches tires rims ect lol.
3000 for a winch is crazy?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this is a really good plan. By the time I get the Bronco (12 months?), lots of sales will have started and ended, including Black Thursday. And we will have learned a lot more about who is offering what, how much Ford is charging and more. Hoping those prices are better than Ford's anyway. I expect I will wait for deals to pop up in the meantime and start hoarding things, like a winch, to install myself after I pick up the Bronc. With my local dealer, I trust myself to install these things more than I trust them. ?
yea if I see a good deal on something I probably will buy it. For most stuff I need to wait till the aftermarket starts making stuff specifically for the 2021 bronco.
Sponsored