john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

I have seen many questions on this forum as to what the price will be on the replaceable Bronco Beauty Rings. As you may be aware, there is no pricing set in the recently released Accessory parts catalogue.

However, there is pricing for the Ford offered 150 Raptor beauty rings online that should be near identical to the ones for the Bronco, with the exception of different colours offered.

Based on the link below, they are priced at $127.00 US each. I believe it is safe to assume that the Bronco pricing will be the same. Just scroll down slightly once the link has loaded and you will see them...

Search - Ford Performance Parts
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all,

I have seen many questions on this forum as to what the price will be on the replaceable Bronco Beauty Rings. As you may be aware, there is no pricing set in the recently released Accessory parts catalogue.

However, there is pricing for the Ford offered 150 Raptor beauty rings online that should be near identical to the ones for the Bronco, with the exception of different colours offered.

Based on the link below, they are priced at $127.00 US each. I believe it is safe to assume that the Bronco pricing will be the same. Just scroll down slightly once the link has loaded and you will see them...

Search - Ford Performance Parts
I believe the beauty ring is not the same as the bead lock ring.

OP
OP
the poacher

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Toccoa,

You are correct, the beauty ring will replace the
Damn, my reply got sent before I could complete my comment.

The beauty ring allows you to change the colour of your stock Bronco Sas ring, or upgraded 17 wheel, to either red, orange or black.

You will also be able to order a bead lock ring, in different colours I would think, and this will change your wheel into a true bead lock wheel.

The link I provided shows pricing on the replacement beauty rings.