Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For some reason, I may have royally confused myself. Had a res # since last Sept/Oct and decided to cancel due to all the MIC top issues, limited availability on certain options and just general confusion by Ford. I decided to wait a bit and now would like to jump back in.

Can anyone tell me if I would be able to build & spec again when they re-open the reservations for MY22? Or are dealers allowing you to now get your name on a reservation list directly with dealers?

I am fully aware there is a huge list - just trying to understand my options now as a net new customer (since I canceled my prior reservation).

Thanks for any clarification.
Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For some reason, I may have royally confused myself. Had a res # since last Sept/Oct and decided to cancel due to all the MIC top issues, limited availability on certain options and just general confusion by Ford. I decided to wait a bit and now would like to jump back in.

Can anyone tell me if I would be able to build & spec again when they re-open the reservations for MY22? Or are dealers allowing you to now get your name on a reservation list directly with dealers?

I am fully aware there is a huge list - just trying to understand my options now as a net new customer (since I canceled my prior reservation).

Thanks for any clarification.
You are starting all over just like a new customer

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We've heard ordering will be in October or something like that. You'll just want to get with your dealer of choice and let them know you are interested in ordering when the order banks open up. The reservation system was closed by Ford. In theory that puts you behind all of the reservation holders, but as always it depends on how you spec your Bronco.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why did you cancel?! Be prepared for the price hikes, they’re coming.

OP
OP
the blue potato

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why did you cancel?! Be prepared for the price hikes, they’re coming.
Ha...yes, I am aware. Its like....I knew a guy who had a last bottle of Pappy for $100 back in the day and I decided to pass as I fugured it would all be fine months later. Lesson learned, but Im hoping the dealer I will be working with is really solid with the B6G community (Twin Rivers, Nashville) so I will reach out to my guy again...and beg for forgiveness later. I'll see what he says. Thanks for the quick responses.
Sponsored