Sponsored

Priority 1 Bronco Raptor order -- how long from scheduling to shipped to the dealer?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks to a very nice forum member, I was given a lead on a Bronco Raptor that the dealer had been given an allocation. I signed the purchase agreement this week and they sent me the details on the order. It shows a Priority 1 on the sheet.

Anybody have an educated guess how long this might take from getting scheduled to shipped to the dealer in Wisconsin? I have read something recently about chips becoming a problem again.

I recently cancelled a 2.5yr reservation due to Ford instructing us to drop (Sasquatch, MIC and Lux) to have a chance at getting a Bronco. I am hoping this goes much faster….

Sean
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6 months

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Priority 1 basically means it is eligible to be picked for scheduling. A host of other factors come into play, dealer allocation, and for Raptor if there are other Raptors that have been allocated and perhaps sitting longer. Priority 1 can only be assigned by the factory/corporate, most dealers have wised up and put everything in as a 10 (vs 19) since that's the best code they can give. Alot will depend on what your dealer already has in backlog and what Ford is trying to get out the door. Unfortunately I've already been down this road, mine was built and stolen by the dealer and now I'm back to waiting again with a Priority 1 code - I'm on month 3 of that.

OP
OP
MJJ

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang - I was hoping for a more optimistic answer but I do appreciate the realistic expectations.

Guess I have no excuse now that I don’t have time to clean the garage, lose weight, etc..

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats on finding one with allocation! Hope you got a good price too. When I was talking with dealers I couldn't find any with allocation that would go less than $10k over sticker.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MJJ

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on finding one with allocation! Hope you got a good price too. When I was talking with dealers I couldn't find any with allocation that would go less than $10k over sticker.
It wasn’t the deal you got but better than the alternatives by a fair margin. . I have been impressed with the dealership. Good folks who have been straight forward. i am happy with my decision.

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should post that dealer so people know where to go.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's the key these days. Take what you're happy with. Having trust in your dealer has a lot of value. Hope your wait isn't too long. Mine is showing unscheduled clean so hopefully will be picked up soon.
Sponsored