Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm being told by my fleet manager that priority code 99 in Canada doesn't mean anything. That it is not a dealer input code and that every one of his orders are priority code 99 until they get serialised in may..... Yet everything else I read is that it's a code dealers put on to have the build basically be put on hold and not made. Info please. What have other Canadians heard about this. I'm a 7/20 res and number 5 in his 31 allocations. I'd be a little pissed if he's fucked up on mine and every other one of his orders so they get pushed back to late 2022....

**Update**

Decided to get my fleet manager back in the system to change my order. I had seen after reading a million threads about that code and other codes that a few had come back with different codes after order updates were made. So I figured I'd drop the hitch set up this morning and see what happened. He just texted me saying hitch was dropped, priority code is now 19.... I don't know if that was a coincidence or not. Lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is some conflicting info of the ordering system forcing 99s. We really need a dealership employee with ordering experience (in general and with the Bronco) to weigh in.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm being told by my fleet manager that priority code 99 in Canada doesn't mean anything. That it is not a dealer input code and that every one of his orders are priority code 99 until they get serialised in may..... Yet everything else I read is that it's a code dealers put on to have the build basically be put on hold and not made. Info please. What have other Canadians heard about this. I'm a 7/20 res and number 5 in his 31 allocations. I'd be a little pissed if he's fucked up on mine and every other one of his orders so they get pushed back to late 2022....
My Canadian order is priority code 10

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will reach out to my guy today and get his input into the priority code question.
Also I’m a 10 if that helps you convince your dealer to change your priority number?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will reach out to my guy today and get his input into the priority code question.
Also I’m a 10 if that helps you convince your dealer to change your priority number?
Hmmm. Yeah any info is welcome. I've already gone at him pretty hard about this and he says it doesn't matter until they get serialised in may... I cautiously said alright... I really hope you're not screwing all of us... This would be the 9th vehicle I've bought off in over the last 7-8 years. I'd hope he'd be straight with me at this point.

Sponsored

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Canadian priority code is 13 so definitely check back with your dealer

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 19.

As I understood it there's really only two priority codes. 10-19 are essentially the same (specifically to the Bronco) and 99 is basically a delayed order.

It could play out differently of course.

termin8

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked my order and i'm a 19. i'm still being told by my dealer that x-plan isnt out of the question, would be shocked if true

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, I’m dealing with the same situation at my dealer. He said all of their 30+ orders are at 99 priority code and there’s nothing wrong with it being so.
I shared the vast info on this site with him in regards to priority code, even had another Bronco buyer bring it up with him too. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s anything else I can do but try to trust the Canadian ordering system and hope I don’t get shafted by some stupid clerical error

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awhile ago, I asked to have my order held until MY22. Dealer said it’s fine and nothing else to do. Last week messaged my dealer to ask about whole “99” code thing. Told me he had just talked to regional rep and answer was still no need to order and change priority code. For me, I still am suppose to just sit on my reso until MY22 banks open

Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm at the point where I'm expecting not to get a MY21 anyways haha... So whether the "99 code" in Canada does or doesn't mean anything, I'm not overly concerned about it 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I’m dealing with the same situation at my dealer. He said all of their 30+ orders are at 99 priority code and there’s nothing wrong with it being so.
I shared the vast info on this site with him in regards to priority code, even had another Bronco buyer bring it up with him too. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s anything else I can do but try to trust the Canadian ordering system and hope I don’t get shafted by some stupid clerical error
Well I had one more thing to try... I got him to change my order this morning and drop the hitch setup.... He just messaged me back and said hitch removed. Now priority code 19.... I told him he was the man. Haha After reading endless thread about this from the states, Id seen a few orders come back with different priority codes after updates and changes were made to the order. So I tried that..

Mr B

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 f-350 4x4 supercab shortbox dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 19.

As I understood it there's really only two priority codes. 10-19 are essentially the same (specifically to the Bronco) and 99 is basically a delayed order.

It could play out differently of course.
do you know what Priority Code 15 is? My dealer informed me of this today here in Canada.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I had one more thing to try... I got him to change my order this morning and drop the hitch setup.... He just messaged me back and said hitch removed. Now priority code 19.... I told him he was the man. Haha After reading endless thread about this from the states, Id seen a few orders come back with different priority codes after updates and changes were made to the order. So I tried that..
Huh, I might have to try that. Did you ever receive an email from Ford regarding your order? It seems like everybody south of the border receives something. I never got any email, only my Ford.ca account shows it being an order not a reservation anymore

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is some conflicting info of the ordering system forcing 99s. We really need a dealership employee with ordering experience (in general and with the Bronco) to weigh in.
Maybe we should call them out? Nah. I'm sure a few of them are scanning through.
Sponsored