Sponsored

PRIORITY CODE 99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I'M PISSED!!

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Im looking at over my Bronco order from Feb. and notice my dealer gave me Priority code 99 without my permission...now mind you I am a day 4 2dr badlands with Squatch and Lux so my chances for 2021 are pretty slim but I wanted to try...so yeah I just got off the phone with my dealer and he is "looking into it"...I am so pissed right now!

update: I just got off the phone with Ford customer service and Bronco marketing is done for the week but I have a direct line for Monday morning to make the priority code switch...FYI I was told that at this point my dealer cannot change the priority code and only the customer can....I just wish we could buy these things direct from Ford...honestly other than service I had no need for their involvement and it di nothing but try to botch my chances of a 2021 further than they already are.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Im looking at over my Bronco order from Feb. and notice my dealer gave me Priority code 99 without my permission...now mind you I am a day 4 2dr badlands with Squatch and Lux so my chances for 2021 are pretty slim but I wanted to try...so yeah I just got off the phone with my dealer and he is "looking into it"...I am so pissed right now!
May I inquire about how are you just finding this out now? But yes, you should be pissed!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be pissed too if I wasn't spending too much time on here realizing I'm SOL. I'm a 7/14 reservation, 2 door BL LUX 2.7 tow. I didn't get sasquatch though. I was within my dealers allocations but have to be outside looking in at this point.

Yes you desrve a chance especially if you were within dealer allocations.

In the end I think it will be a wash. I gave up seeing it in 2021.

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May I inquire about how are you just finding this out now? But yes, you should be pissed!
at the time of order I did not know what priority code 99 meant.

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont see it that way. If my roof leaks or honeycombs it will be under warranty and an easy fix.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
99 means he could not get you into a 2021 bronco. Alot of orders are pc 99.

what makes you so sure you were getting a 2021?
I just wanted a chance

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted a chance
Absolutely brother. I feel you. I am not a 99 so still holding out hope. I believe they can change it. Press them on it.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might be pissed too if I wasn't spending too much time on here realizing I'm SOL. I'm a 7/14 reservation, 2 door BL LUX 2.7 tow. I didn't get sasquatch though. I was within my dealers allocations but have to be outside looking in at this point.

Yes you desrve a chance especially if you were within dealer allocations.

In the end I think it will be a wash. I gave up seeing it in 2021.
Got to believe with the rest of us second day 2 doors!!!

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

update: I just got off the phone with Ford customer service and Bronco marketing is done for the week but I have a direct line for Monday morning to make the priority code switch...FYI I was told that at this point my dealer cannot change the priority code and only the customer can....I just wish we could buy these things direct from Ford...honestly other than service I had no need for their involvement and it di nothing but try to botch my chances of a 2021 further than they already are.
Per Ford how does a customer change their priority code?

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called my dealer at the end of June and although my order was priority code 19 when he placed the order he told me the regional rep changed the code. From other posts here it sounds like once the dealer submits the order they can't change it without going through corporate or corporate doing the changes. Not sure that customer service will change it for you though.
With everything going on with the tops and with a 7/15 reservation I was only slightly likely to get a 2021 at the end of '21 production the way things are looking at my dealership. We just looked at it as an opportunity to save more $ to pay for it.
I get the disappointment finding out that you order was essentially put to the side.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per Ford how does a customer change their priority code?
I was told to just call marketing to do it on Monday.
Sponsored