Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First 125000 converted. 3000 would be 2.4% and second that is less than a week difference. Just my math but congrats to the ones that got it.
We were talking about '21 production of approx 80,000 which is probably high. And maybe less then a weeks production once they hit full speed, but for the first few weeks I doubt they are at 3000/week.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We were talking about '21 production of approx 80,000 which is probably high. And maybe less then a weeks production once they hit full speed, but for the first few weeks I doubt they are at 3000/week.
2021 is way less than 80,000 units.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense. Like I said it’s my math. I agree initially it won’t be churning as quick but still thinking it will just be a week or so. I’m just trying to be positive! Lol

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tend to agree but that is the number the OP used.
I have been told, more practically speaking, it's going to be between 65,000 and 72,000 for model year '21. But, it's all just projections currently. Ford could surprise us all and drop a bigger number.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For orders without any of the delayed items, what reservation date would that number potentially include?

Tadertodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two first gen Broncos and a second gen, 21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome. Congrats! Probably won't make a huge difference (or much of any difference at all) from where you were originally going to get it, but you're definitely locked in now!

I'm just ready for some Broncos to start getting into actual breathing human beings' hands that paid real money for them and post about all the fun they're having here. I'll live vicariously until mine shows up between July 21 and July 23...
I know the feeling, i cant wait to have mine show up. hoping for july

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay guys, so Priority Orders are a thing.

Some dealerships were offered "Priority Orders" based on their performance and region. Dealerships that fall into this category have been given a select number of "Priority Orders" for their dealership. A few other dealerships, with lower visibility have been given a single priority order to help with regional sales.

How they work: Dealerships are alloted the number based on several factors, all of which fall in line with Ford's internal allocation formula. So, Dealer A may get two priority orders, while Dealer B gets three and Dealer C only gets one.

What are they? Priority Orders are just that, priority orders. Dealerships are able to award them to whomever they please as long as the person had ordered a Bronco by 3/19.

What does this mean?
  • Priority Orders are moved to the front of the build queue regardless of Reservation Time Stamps.
  • Dealerships have been told to try to assign the priority orders to "Valued Customers that may have missed out on an early reservation. Or high commodity customers that may have been pushed back even though they have an early reservation." But, ultimately, it's up to the dealership. (If you have a buddy at a dealership and he gave you a Priority Order, more power to you.)
  • Priority Orders cannot be accepted with Model Year 2022 options. They can only be used to build Model Year 2021 Broncos.
  • Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order".
  • Not all dealerships are being offered a "Priority Order" to assign to their customers.
  • The dealerships were informed of this special program about two weeks ago.
  • If you have not been contacted by your dealership, it is likely they have already assigned the "Priority Order" to someone else.
  • "Priority Orders" will still follow Reservation and Commodities rules. If a 4/17 reservation and 9/30 reservation are exactly the same build and have been selected as a "Priority Order", the earlier reservation will be built and shipped first.
  • Only one batch of Priority Orders is being built and distributed to various dealerships around the country. One and done, folks.
  • After all the Priority Orders are submitted, there will be no more offered to dealerships.
  • A "Priority Order" with high commodities could still be pushed back into the queue but will still be built in MY21 as long as it doesn't have any MY22 options. And will be built before other vehicles with the same commodities restraints.
Keep in mind that of the roughly 80,000 Broncos being built in MY21, a fraction of a percent will be affected by Priority Orders.

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely.

Unless you're in a very packed dealership, you won't even notice this change, because the people that are typically going to receive these orders will be pushing back orders that begin in August or later.

Some final words. This special program was sprung on the dealerships. Your dealership had no previous knowledge about it until the Ford rep came in and told them a couple of weeks ago. This was something Ford decided to do to reward dealerships for outstanding performance and customers for being loyal.

How your dealership handles this special program may vary.

EDIT: This is me now.

AgileUnknownClownanemonefish-small.gif
Priority orders are based off total dealership orders <50=1 50>2

schmittylbc

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Emailed my dealer today for shits.

They had 1 spot for "priority order"

Their reply was:

Yes we did and we chose our first finalized order that was placed. It's still no guarantee that it will be made first. Ford told us that it still depends on availability of equipment and parts.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow
that's a fair, honest and accurate answer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're definitely not the only person in that situation, I'm sure.
For me it’s not the money stashing it’s more getting the bugs & problems ironed out before mine is built

Chops

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford Bronco,2017 GMC 2010 chevy short box truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been awarded this through my dealership. I haven't had a smooth ride to getting my order and I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on and a lot of unanswered questions. The last ditch effort my dealership provided was to use the priority ordering on me, given that I change commodity items on my Wildtrak. Which I willl, I just have to get the thing to show up that I have an order after all that has happened. I keep asking now daily for confirmation, so I assume I'll get an answer after I've asked enough.
Can I ask what dealership you are using?

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We ordered our Bronco about 3 years ago when we found out they were coming back.
We made the reservation the morning of day one.
We received an e mail telling us the built date of 6/14/21.
The dealer told me he put us on his only "priority"since we are great customers and we waited 14 months and two days for our 2020 Shelby GT 500.
Can't wait to get it!!!!
Cyber orange, two door Wildtrak.
Lou

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Sewell ended up with almost 900 reservations and not really even close to enough allocations to fill them. That's one of the reasons I left Sewell, I saw the signs before the other shoe dropped.

I wouldn't put to much stock in "connected" people getting a vehicle. It's really just one or two guys at the larger dealerships getting a leg up.

Hell, if my dealership offered me the chance to get a Priority Order, I'd take it in a heartbeat.
I just now saw this.
I'm still with them.
Haven't heard anything in a couple of months. No news means no news I reckon.
I'm not one of those who badger the dealer for info but would like some insight into where things stand on mine...
Still holding hope for an Aug build, looking like Sept delivery if an Aug build...
Sponsored