Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pro-tip to the lucky celebrities that the bouncers let skip past the line of people behind the velvet rope... Don’t flip everyone off and grab your crotch as you enter the club. ;)
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no problem with this.

Looking forward to hearing from all the people who do.
Ha!!

Do tell Zack? I'm genuinely curious.

I mean I'm not punching holes in drywall and been around long enough to know this is the way the world works, but I'd be lying if said I'm not irked a bit.

3000 Ford Dealers, each get 2-4 Golden Tickets= 6000-12000 builds as priority. Seems to matter.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder how this interacts with FE orders. Are we to assume that priority non-FE orders will be built before non-priority FE orders?

This would truly make FE “second edition,” which is something people have already been saying but is still hilarious!
All 7000 (or whatever the number ends up being) FEs were never going to be built completely first. Towards the front yes, but all 7000 before anything else, NO.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha!!

I mean I'm not punching holes in drywall and been around long enough to know this is the way the world works, but I'd be lying if said I'm not irked a bit.

3000 Ford Dealers, each get 2-4 Golden Tickets= 6000-12000 builds as priority. Seems to matter.
Not all dealerships are getting a priority order.

The ones that do may only get 1.

I suspect that pragmatically, you wouldn't personally be able to discern a difference between your dealer getting 0, 1, 2, or 3 priority orders.

Things like commodity constraints or production/shipping hiccups will have a much greater impact on when your Bronco gets delivered than someone at your dealership getting moved up.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All 7000 (or whatever the number ends up being) FEs were never going to be built completely first. Towards the front yes, but all 7000 before anything else, NO.
Right, because many are optioned with late-availability black interior. But those that have no late-availability items...

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha!!

Even if every dealer doesn't get a Golden ticket and there are 3000 priority builds, that's 3.8% of the production year. Hardly "fraction of a percent".

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right, because many are optioned with late-availability black interior. But those that have no late-availability items...
If all 7000 FE were navy pier, the answer would still be NO. The simple explanation is they cannot build 7000 Broncos with the 2.7, squatch, lux in a row.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If all 7000 FE were navy pier, the answer would still be NO. The simple explanation is they cannot build 7000 Broncos with the 2.7, squatch, lux in a row.
Wait do you work for Ford? These options are constrained but likely have far more than 7k available to make every FE.

Not having enough to make the 60% of 190k reservations that want the 2.7 is a far cry from not having enough to make 7k FEs

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha!!

Actually, the number is going to be a lot lower than 2-4 per dealership.
Only dealerships that got over 600 reservations will be getting 2 priority orders.

That's something like 500 dealerships. So, really, we're looking at about 2500 priority orders built in total. And they'll still be restricted by commodities.

You likely won't be affected at all, especially if you're with Stephens, or Granger, or Laura.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll guess I’ll be the one to say it...

This is bullshit. Award loyal customers? Like the ones who have been waiting since last summer while Ford pissed down it’s leg with this rollout? Just another way for big dealers to get more Broncos for whoever they want.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, the number is going to be a lot lower than 2-4 per dealership.
Only dealerships that got over 600 reservations will be getting 2 priority orders.

That's something like 500 dealerships. So, really, we're looking at about 2500 priority orders built in total. And they'll still be restricted by commodities.

You likely won't be affected at all, especially if you're with Stephens, or Granger, or Laura.
Think you're percentage calculation is off. That's 3.2%

edit: looks like you deleted your percentage....

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you getting "3,000" priority builds?
Assumed some of the 3000 dealers get none, some get 1, some get 2+ but overall the dealers average 1. Total assumption. But 2500-3000 is still 3.1-3.8% of the 80k. Not insignificant.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are always people who are "more important" than the rest of us. I just assumed a dealership would work with Ford and would take care of them somehow and we wouldn't really ever know it happened. This just makes it official that this kind of stuff will be happening here and there. Nothing against Ford doing this, totally makes sense and its actually good that they are doing this as it basically puts a limit on how many important people get to sneak in before the rest of us.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s my thoughts. If the dealerships in a certain geographic location didn’t order demo units then Ford still wants Bronco exposure there. So they send a a priority order there, especially if there are no early reservations in the area.🤷🏽‍♂️

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Assumed some of the 3000 dealers get none, some get 1, some get 2+ but overall the dealers average 1. Total assumption. But 2500-3000 is still 3.1-3.8% of the 80k. Not insignificant.
Upset because it’s happening or because you think it will greatly affect when you get your ride?
Sponsored