First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way! Ford would never change the rules in the middle of the game to reward dealers at the expense of timestamped reservation holders (that put down a deposit of $100 to get in that line). That is just crazy talk! Next you will be saying they will add allocations instead of doing time straight stamp order, changing the 'all converted reservations will be built before dealer stock' to just 'all 2021 converted orders will be built first'. Crazy talk... While it won't make but a few days or so more waiting for folks who reserved earlier, it is just a behind the scenes disrespect for those that followed the original rules. For myself, I am indifferent on if the change moves my order down a week, it is the principle of the thing.

Let us just call them "Highest ADM Line-jump Orders" or H.A.L.O.'s and be done with it.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my thoughts. If the dealerships in a certain geographic location didn’t order demo units then Ford still wants Bronco exposure there. So they send a a priority order there, especially if there are no early reservations in the area.🤷🏽‍♂️
If a dealership only has late reservations, they are still ranked against one another, so the *earliest* reservation at that dealership will be in a similar place in build line compared to a reveal night reservation at a different dealership.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upset because it’s happening or because you think it will greatly affect when you get your ride?
Not upset it's happening but would think a few hundred or so would make sense. Once you start talking thousands with already limited resources of certain models/specs, I do think it could impact when I get mine. My only thought is production is going better than expected so they will be able to build the extras before they expected anyway. And it's more quality control for the ones later built as they have more time to fix any potential issues.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was offered one by my dealer before I knew this was a thing. The sales manager offered it if I would give up the MOD top and Black interior. I didn't want to so I said "no thanks". I also wasn't exited about the idea of a unit built right at the beginning of production. Of course, now I'm stuck with a MIC top and someone else got the priority build. Oh well...

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait do you work for Ford? These options are constrained but likely have far more than 7k available to make every FE.

Not having enough to make the 60% of 190k reservations that want the 2.7 is a far cry from not having enough to make 7k FEs
There's also the fact that many non-FE Reservations have timestamps before FE ones. Ford never said FE was going to be prioritized out of timestamp order...unless someone can correct me here.

Sponsored

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been awarded this through my dealership. I haven't had a smooth ride to getting my order and I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on and a lot of unanswered questions. The last ditch effort my dealership provided was to use the priority ordering on me, given that I change commodity items on my Wildtrak. Which I willl, I just have to get the thing to show up that I have an order after all that has happened. I keep asking now daily for confirmation, so I assume I'll get an answer after I've asked enough.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a great way for an enterprising dealership to increase revenue. Can literally sell prioritization in line!
Except that they can only be offered to existing customers that had an order placed before 3/19.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If a dealership only has late reservations, they are still ranked against one another, so the *earliest* reservation at that dealership will be in a similar place in build line compared to a reveal night reservation at a different dealership.
Always figured that. Lots of factor go into that build date.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“First Edition” always meant to me it’s a special edition of the first run of Broncos. Never seemed like they were going to build all 7000 FE’s first. Early builds, yes, but not literally before any other builds. Not sure why some are so fixated on that.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, I want a Bronco now but will wait for a number of things to get ironed out with the MY2022s. My understanding is this will have no impact on me as it only applies to this model year.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens held a contest for theirs, very fair as usual. I entered but didn’t get it.
They did? When was this, how many did they get and who won?
Sponsored