Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can assign order priority codes no lower than 10. I haven't heard that Dealers are limited to how many 10's they can assign. I have an early 4/13/20 reservation time stamp and a order priority code 10, with Lux & the 2.7 as my only "Deadly Options". Depending on how the semi-conductor shortage plays out? I'll be happy to get my Badlands by early August.

Edit; Sorry, I hit the 4 on my number pad below the 7 accidentally. I've have an early 7/13/20 reservation time stamp.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy hell. It seems my snarky username is still applicable. :ROFLMAO:

I view all this like the COVID vaccination. I wanted to be the first person to get it. My very healthy wife ended up getting fully vaxxed in January (job-related), and high-risk (but under 50) me had to wait. I still got it in March and was in the first 15% of people in the country to get it, which is still pretty darn good. I want my Bronco ASAP, but if a few people get theirs before me, deserved or not, I'll still get mine and be happy with it, and a morning-after release reservation will get me there before most.

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Fordā€™s way of adding to the original dealer allocation because fewer people converted than previously expected?
Ford can't delivery the orders they have now and don't need mo
My reservation was at 10:07 p.m. Central on July 13. I donā€™t remember what time the reservations opened. I do remember being more excited than I had in years and telling everyone I knew I was getting the new Bronco, the single most emotion-filled make of vehicle in my life. If I end up pushed to October so that some latecomer, casually interested rich guys can skip in line, I may seriously consider canceling.

No return calls from the dealer for the one question I had. No communication at all.

I am old enough to not be terribly impatient about stuff anymore, except this, and I donā€™t consider it impatient at this point after waiting all this time. I realize ā€œlife isnā€™t fair,ā€ but thatā€™s why the reservation concept exists.
Yes, very concerning if Ford is going to lie about the roll out and change the method of ordering what else are they lying about the performance of the vehicle itself? No one gets to drive one till yours is delivered. Looking at everything that has occurred makes me wonder if the Bronco is going to be a piece of garbage with tons of problems and recalls. I'm getting a bad feeling about the whole thing now. What troubles me most is my gut is right more often than not. If mine is not delivery by the end of July I won't take it because August first I'll buy a Jeep or new truck and it sure as hell won't ever be a Ford. I have driven a ford for 34 years , but this may soon end forever! Thanks Ford for sticking it to a loyal owner and promoter of the brand for 34 years.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can assign order priority codes no lower than 10. I haven't heard that Dealers are limited to how many 10's they can assign. I have an early 4/13/20 reservation time stamp and a order priority code 10, with Lux & the 2.7 as my only "Deadly Options". Depending on how the semi-conductor shortage plays out? I'll be happy to get my Badlands by early August.
What is your res date?

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, OK then. I might should have read the other 28 pages of this thread before posting. I had no idea that my good fortune would cause panties to get bunched.... If there is a way to delete my post, I will certainly do it. Going to do that now... Sorry guys
If a salesman of 25 years is this tone deaf in dealing with people. I need to quit reading this board for a while. Ford pisses me off at every turn.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Level of insanity! I'd be half tempted to give my keys to a guy if he whipped out his sack and it was tattoo'd "Ford Bronco 4 Life".

Half tempted... I'd probably just laugh and walk away, but still.
I named my youngest son "Ford" and his daily driver is my profile pic. God's honest truth. Is that close enough to a tattooed sack?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I'll be the one to say it...

I kinda enjoy seeing people like you, with all your negativity, get the short end of the stick, when you can't be happy for anything, anyway. Even if I get moved to late 2022, from my 2021 slot, it gives me great joy to see you slip ONE spot, and then piss all over yourself in anger.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have no idea who you even are or what youā€™re talking about but whatever makes you feel better! I wish you nothing but the best with your Bronco. āœŒ

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a theory about priority orders. I won't specify exact dates or numbers 'cause I'd get called out for inaccuracies but:

Ford has a plan to ramp up full production in May when our Broncos will be built in time stamp/commodity availability/dealer allocation order.

They started limited production at the end of March to build mannequins/FCTP vehicles.

Now theory: They have extra capacity between now and full production. So, they have decided to use that extra production to reward dealers and customers with early delivery "Golden Ticket" Broncos.

Just keeping my happy face on :)
That's what my theory was yesterday. Somewhere else it was mentioned that very few Broncos were "ruined" in the start of the production line which is a great sign that things are going well. So maybe they realized they can crank out a few weeks of production early. Still after all the waiting it would have been a nice surprise for everyone to just get your Bronco earlier than expected.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I named my youngest son "Ford" and that is his daily driver is my profile pic. God's honest truth. Is that close enough to a tattooed sack?
Ron, you're a mad lad! :LOL: (y)

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on what we know, they're planning to build what, 60,000 MY21s? That's about 10,000 a month on average. If there are 3000 priority builds (no idea if that's true), that's less than a week and a half's production.

Lots of give and take in that, and early production likely won't happen that quickly, but given the other variables impacting delivery dates (shipping, constraints, etc), the likelihood it has much impact on average is little.

Not arguing one way or another on whether it's appropriate or whatever, just the reality.

The other reality is there are likely to be some individual cases where there is a greater impact - but also likely they won't know it.
Sponsored