Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They already made the entire allocation system to appease dealers and their "loyal customers" over reservation stamps and now they double fist it with this? I'm sorry but this is definitely some BS.
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did? When was this, how many did they get and who won?
They had two, one for local customers and one for out of towners. They pulled the winners yesterday. Check the Stephens thread here for the names.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They already made the entire allocation system to appease dealers and their "loyal customers" over reservation stamps and now they double fist it with this? I'm sorry but this is definitely some BS.
Psh, I'm a mid-August reservation because I screwed up. So, yeah, basically EVERYONE that's getting a '21 will be ahead of yours truly.

I'll just be up here in the nose bleeds while the Bronco Parade goes by.

But, you know, I'm sure as shit gonna enjoy the show. :cool:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have clammed up since my previous ranting Declaration of Impatience, but this chaps my ass. As I predicted previously, even though I reserved a Base on day one, which I would wager is the only Base ordered in Oxford, MS, and logically ought to be one of the first delivered here, some rich frat boy from out of state who has never had a job will somehow show up in a fully loaded Badlands with 70-inch tires and wheels from NASA before I get mine because his diddy is rich and connected in Dallas or Atlanta.

I know that’s the way of the world, but it’s annoying. They’ll be peacocking around in it while I’m begging Gamecock for a seat in his 4-door.

Sidenote: Almost chose Oxford White over AMB when I did my reservation, but just about every lifted 4-door Wrangler here is a white one, driven by a sorority girl.

Edit to add: Those who did not make a reservation on day 1 and were facing not getting a Bronco until next year, but we’re given a “priority” and now are getting one ahead of those of us who made immediate reservations, please don’t post about it here. I’m not going to start insulting folks, but do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

The only entity I will insult is Ford for doing it.

We have bought many cars from the dealer here in the last 30 years, including my current one, and I still can’t even get the sales manager to call me back to answer a question or two. They never even contacted me in January about converting my order. I wasn’t on this forum then, so I didn’t even know I could do so until Ford sent me a last-minute email on March 15.

I envy customers whose orders are with some of the dealers who post here and who are clearly engaged, enthusiastic, and helpful.
Ummm, would a hearty Hotty Toddy! help? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Psh, I'm a mid-August reservation because I screwed up. So, yeah, basically EVERYONE that's getting a '21 will be ahead of yours truly.

I'll just be up here in the nose bleeds while the Bronco Parade goes by.

But, you know, I'm sure as shit gonna enjoy the show. :cool:
. . . and just think of all the shiny fresh take-off's that will be available at a discount to we peons getting the late deliveries!

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I cant wait for some of them to get into the wild so i can see the colors in person. I still need to make a decision.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Okay guys, so the cats out of the bag. Priority Orders are a thing.

Some dealerships were offered "Priority Orders" based on their performance and region. Dealerships that fall into this category have been given a select number of "Priority Orders" for their dealership. A few other dealerships, with lower visibility have been given a single priority order to help with regional sales.

How they work: Dealerships are alloted the number based on several factors, all of which fall in line with Ford's internal allocation formula. So, Dealer A may get two priority orders, while Dealer B gets three and Dealer C only gets one.

What are they? Priority Orders are just that, priority orders. Dealerships are able to award them to whomever they please as long as the person had ordered a Bronco by 3/19.

What does this mean?
  • Priority Orders are moved to the front of the build queue regardless of Reservation Time Stamps.
  • Dealerships have been told to try to assign the priority orders to "Valued Customers that may have missed out on an early reservation. Or high commodity customers that may have been pushed back even though they have an early reservation." But, ultimately, it's up to the dealership. (If you have a buddy at a dealership and he gave you a Priority Order, more power to you.)
  • Priority Orders cannot be accepted with Model Year 2022 options. They can only be used to build Model Year 2021 Broncos.
  • Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order".
  • Not all dealerships are being offered a "Priority Order" to assign to their customers.
  • The dealerships were informed of this special program about two weeks ago.
  • If you have not been contacted by your dealership, it is likely they have already assigned the "Priority Order" to someone else.
  • "Priority Orders" will still follow Reservation and Commodities rules. If a 4/17 reservation and 9/30 reservation are exactly the same build and have been selected as a "Priority Order", the earlier reservation will be built and shipped first.
  • Only one batch of Priority Orders is being built and distributed to various dealerships around the country. One and done, folks.
  • After all the Priority Orders are submitted, there will be no more offered to dealerships.
  • A "Priority Order" with high commodities could still be pushed back into the queue but will still be built in MY21 as long as it doesn't have any MY22 options. And will be built before other vehicles with the same commodities restraints.
Keep in mind that of the roughly 80,000 Broncos being built in MY21, a fraction of a percent will be Priority Orders.

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely.

Unless you're in a very packed dealership, you won't even notice this change, because the people that are typically going to receive these orders will be pushing back orders that begin in August or later.

Some final words. This special program was sprung on the dealerships. Your dealership had no previous knowledge about it until the Ford rep came in and told them a couple of weeks ago. This was something Ford decided to do to reward dealerships for outstanding performance and customers for being loyal.

How your dealership handles this special program may vary.
Will ALL priority orders be built first (across all dealerships)?
Or will it just bump someone to the front of the line at their dealership?

For example, could a non-priority order at one dealership get their Bronco before a priority order from another dealership?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not all dealerships are getting a priority order.

The ones that do may only get 1.

I suspect that pragmatically, you wouldn't personally be able to discern a difference between your dealer getting 0, 1, 2, or 3 priority orders.

Things like commodity constraints or production/shipping hiccups will have a much greater impact on when your Bronco gets delivered than someone at your dealership getting moved up.
You know, Zack, I really enjoy your pragmatism in cases like these.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
May schedule release can't come soon enough. The threads this week are killing me.

Just stop guys.
Ford needs to just stop.
All they need to do is get the scheduling taken care of, but they CONTINUE to keep screwing things up and changing things from their initial communication to their loyal reservation holders.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford needs to just stop.
All they need to do is get the scheduling taken care of, but they CONTINUE to keep screwing things up and changing things from their initial communication to their loyal reservation holders.
Stop being hyperbolic. They changed our order date window one time after reservations then issued a schedule for when things would happen and so far they've kept it. You're looking for shit to be upset about.

As far as screwing things up what else did they screw up? During COVID everyones dealing with delays and commodity issues. Im sure they're not happy about it either.

Grow up.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A priority order bumping ahead of a Bronco die-hard who made an immediate reservation is like when your favorite band forever has a concert, you get tickets the day they go on sale, then someone only marginally interested in the concert who doesn’t know the band’s music but heard it’s the thing to do ends up in the front row with backstage passes. You can see him up there, through your binoculars, dancing in the most awkward manner possible.