Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will ALL priority orders be built first (across all dealerships)?
Yes.

Or will it just bump someone to the front of the line at their dealership?
Yes, that too. Again, if you order late availability items, it could push you back in line at your dealership.

For example, could a non-priority order at one dealership get their Bronco before a priority order from another dealership?
Yes. That's very possible. It looks like folks that order OBX and lower trims, especially without Sasquatch and Lux or Mid packages will be built before some that have earlier reservations with commodity restrictions.
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely.
This VIP program is bullshit, but not unexpected and I bet there is a lot more of this than we even know about. Always suspected that some people deciding to buy at the last minute would get their Broncos before 1st hour reservations.

I disagree that it does not affect most of us. It affects everyone not designated a VIP, especially if limited parts go to a random late buyer. Depending on our situation this impact may be large or small and we will probably never know. This makes me unhappy with Ford.

Ford Bronco Priority Orders for 2021 Bronco.  What are they, who gets them. 1617828677740

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Stop being hyperbolic. They changed our order date window one time after reservations then issued a schedule for when things would happen and so far they've kept it. You're looking for shit to be upset about.
In addition to the order date change and this priority order thing, forcing FE reservation holders into a MIC top with no option to wait for the MOD top is a significant change from the initial communication.

Upsetting things are upsetting.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The idea that bumping priority orders ahead of others doesn’t affect those others, in a situation where it is already taking a year to get orders, simply defies logic.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no problem with this. Looking forward to hearing from all the people who do.
No problem here either, I haven't owned a Ford ever and my family hasn't since the early 80s sky blue w/ burgundy interior Taurus wagon that I threw up in as a small kid. If my Bronco is a few weeks late because they take care of some longtime Ford enthusiasts who have given them a lot of business over the years good for them.

Hell some of the more limited supply cars in the world (e.g. higher end Porsches) you can't even buy them unless you're VIP client. At least anyone can get their Bronco eventually, my dealer told me they estimate 15-ish per month so 2-3 priority at a specific outlet is a drop in the bucket.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Hey, I ordered the most basic, off-the-rack, stock product, and signed up for it on day one. Can I get that earlier than someone who didn’t sign up until three months later and ordered something custom?”

Ford: “No.”

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no need in being mad at anyone except maybe your dealership... they are the ones that chose the priority winners, if I’m not mistaken. On the other hand, maybe Ford is a little ahead of the game and is gonna get the ball rolling a little sooner... so they implemented this system to do so. Try looking for the light instead of focusing on the gloom, maybe you’ll be a little happier overall. Just my thoughts

Congrats to all who are getting them sooner than expected... now, come to Bama and let me drive the damn thing 🙂

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm just sitting back here in MY22, watching the bitching in this thread, thinking

giphy.gif

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think many people who are not in the priority code allocation are going to be too happy. It is what it is.

However, if you a valuable customer to the dealership which means you have bought an x number of cars/trucks from them, you send them customers whenever you can, and you promote their dealership all the time, I don’t have a problem with you being one of the first people getting a Bronco.

Just my two cents.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens held a contest for theirs, very fair as usual. I entered but didn’t get it.
I am not with Stephens, but I am sorry to hear this. The only fair and ethical solution would have been to award priority to their earliest reservation holders. Instead, they decided to screw over their earliest reservation holders.

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd guess half the people bitching in these various priority threads about the same thing are probably also "waiting for MY22" for the silly top, or mansquatch, or rumored green.......

Bitching just for the sake of bitching is the worst.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Possible silver lining is: this may mean Ford has better commodities than previously thought, so they decided they had enough parts to do this without throwing a wrench in everything.

At least that’s the only logic I could think of from this, and granted they decided to follow logic.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not with Stephens, but I am sorry to hear this. The only fair and ethical solution would have been to award priority to their earliest reservation holders. Instead, they decided to screw over their earliest reservation holders.
Their earliest reservation holders are already high priority. I mean...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno, I'm thinking loyal customers in this case are more the guy that has a ranch or construction company or similar whose family has been doing fleet sales with the same dealer for 20+ years and he (or her) and all their family buy their personal vehicles from the same dealer. Or even just somebody that's been a regular personal customer over the years and has established a relationship with the dealership. Honestly Ford bending to the will of the "Big" dealers that put up a stink over the initial reservation method that ended up resulting in the modified allocation based system have WAY more impact over when the rest of us "little people" get our Bronco's than a relative smattering of units being given to preferred buyers ever will. I personally don't have any issue with this and, given where I know my reservations/orders are in the queue and what my options are, it's not going to have any measurable impact upon my delivery dates.
We’ve been Broncos season ticket holders for over 50 years. Not a single time in 8 Super Bowl trips has our tickets come up to even be offered the chance to buy them at face value. I could cry about it and tell the Broncos they owe me this for being so loyal for so long but none of us have done that nor do we expect it. I guess we’d accept it, but there isn’t a waiting list we’d be jumping, it’s all luck.

I guess what I’m trying to say is I really don’t give a shit if Ford has loyal customers lol. Whether it makes an impact or not doesn’t make it any less shitty.

Ford in July: First come, first served!

Ford in September: JK. It’s kinda first come, first served but it’s a complicated algorithm based on loyalty to big dealerships.

Ford in February: Hey big dealerships, here’s some more priority for you for your customers.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm an August 8th reservation holder. It's going to come when it comes. In the mean time I'm just stuffing money in the bank.
Sponsored