Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

200.gif

Just to be clear, I'm stoked for you... but judging by the temperature in this thread, I don't think your comment is going to win you many friends.
Well, OK then. I might should have read the other 28 pages of this thread before posting. I had no idea that my good fortune would cause panties to get bunched.... If there is a way to delete my post, I will certainly do it. Going to do that now... Sorry guys
Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably wont delay anyone's order more than a week.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I learned today that my dealer got one offer, Im allocation number one for them, as well as they gave me the priority spot
That's awesome. Congrats! Probably won't make a huge difference (or much of any difference at all) from where you were originally going to get it, but you're definitely locked in now!

I'm just ready for some Broncos to start getting into actual breathing human beings' hands that paid real money for them and post about all the fun they're having here. I'll live vicariously until mine shows up between July 21 and July 23...

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank God a salesman at a Ford dealer is rewarded with a priority delivery for *checks notes* the 2021 Bronco, a vehicle no sales person at a dealer has had to lift a finger to sell. They were probably all asleep while we were online making our reservations.

I feel much better knowing these heroes on the inside are finally being honored.

Dude, read the room.
He works in the service department, not a salesman.

https://www.machaikfordjackson.com/dealership/staff-service.htm
e86e8dcd0d81c6cd99836ea2cd9c76e8x.jpg

powellguy35

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like everyone else, I'd take mine yesterday if possible, but I'm kinda intrigued about the MY22 possibility just for the new color options.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, OK then. I might should have read the other 28 pages of this thread before posting. I had no idea that my good fortune would cause panties to get bunched.... If there is a way to delete my post, I will certainly do it. Going to do that now... Sorry guys
Don’t let a handful of forum members ruin the experience for you. They have a lot of trauma from months of moving goalposts and changes to allocation and delivery estimates and part availability, and shady dealers... and they’re taking it out on people who they perceive as not as deserving of a Bronco as they are.

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank God a salesman at a Ford dealer is rewarded with a priority delivery for *checks notes* the 2021 Bronco, a vehicle no sales person at a dealer has had to lift a finger to sell. They were probably all asleep while we were online making our reservations.

I feel much better knowing these heroes on the inside are finally being honored.

Dude, read the room.
Dude... I didn't read all the previous posts, my bad. Didn't mean to make anybody upset. (by the way, I'm not a salesman, that's your assumption)
I find it hard to believe that something so miniscule would cause so much anger. Guess there won't be much comradery amongst Bronco owners once we all get out on the streets, too bad...

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s actually an excellent point.

What was your delivery estimate before they instituted this Priority Order program, and what is it now?

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread and the I got my vin thread are toxic as fuck and need to be locked.
You shouldn't lock an information thread because people respond poorly.

If you don't like the way someone is behaving, and think they're being toxic, just use the "Report" function. You think this is bad, you should see my inbox. Heh. Good times. You'd think I was the one that decided to roll out this program myself.

So I learned today that my dealer got one offer, Im allocation number one for them, as well as they gave me the priority spot
Congratulations! Redundant, but congrats regardless.
Sponsored