First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will be the last Ford I buy and yes I will hold a grudge over anyone that gets a bronco before me regardless if it was a priority order or not. All you guys who get one after me, your alright.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude... I didn't read all the previous posts, my bad. Didn't mean to make anybody upset. (by the way, I'm not a salesman, that's your assumption)
I find it hard to believe that something so miniscule would cause so much anger. Guess there won't be much comradery amongst Bronco owners once we all get out on the streets, too bad...
Heā€™s been raging for a while. I wouldnā€™t take it personally. In general, the line doesnā€™t like line skippers and itā€™s not your fault. Thatā€™s all. Enjoy your Bronco!

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s actually an excellent point.

What was your delivery week before they instituted this Priority Order program, and what is it now?
If Ford makes 6 to 7000 Broncos a week and there's less than 5000 priority builds, that's a less than one week delay. Of course, that is not factoring in commodity restraints which might slow up some builds, but can also speed up other builds.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was 7/14.... but I extended it to Oct, so it will be a bit for me. , I also got one of those hideous 4doors.... Iā€™ll be looking for you though, havenā€™t seen one yet and now that I am in Praque for a few months, donā€™t expect to see one here..šŸ¤£
Dude. Are you getting race red... too? šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude... I didn't read all the previous posts, my bad. Didn't mean to make anybody upset. (by the way, I'm not a salesman, that's your assumption)
I find it hard to believe that something so miniscule would cause so much anger. Guess there won't be much comradery amongst Bronco owners once we all get out on the streets, too bad...
I look forward to any sense of comradery with my fellow Bronco owners! Just like Jeep owners, there will be some that don't see it that way. I suppose if those that are mad at other soon-to-be Bronco owners for letting us know they received a priority from Ford's / Dealer's priority allocation system they threw at us, they could stay off B6G or at least these threads that trigger that anger. Does no good to stew this long (actually has not been long time-wise, but long as in 33 pages) over something they have no control over.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford makes 6 to 7000 Broncos a week and there's less than 5000 priority builds, that's a less than one week delay. Of course, that is not factoring in commodity restraints which might slow up some builds, but can also speed up other builds.
Oh. Thatā€™s totally different.

The way some people are acting in this thread I was under the impression that they got told their specific delivery was getting delayed by weeks or months.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is NOT a win-win situation. Dealer called, but who cares? It would still mean changing my Wildtrak build to a mismatched top, so I am good with waiting. I bet there are quite a few out there like me. Dealer was disappointed. They tried to talk me into changing because I think they wanted to buy the build from me if I didn't like it, but that would put me at the back of the line starting over with whatever the MY22 pricing is. No thanks.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh. Thatā€™s totally different.

The way some people are acting in this thread I was under the impression that they got told their build was now delayed by weeks or months.
I've mentioned it a few times, the reality is if they didn't know about it, they wouldn't know about it. That's how little of an impact this is actually going to have.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I, for one, welcome all these new priority owners. Kudos for being selected, by whatever means your dealer used, to get a Bronco early. If you're in Colorado, shoot me a PM. I'll trade you a kidney/first child/case of whiskey for a test drive.
Like all three or pick one in that order?

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This thread reminds me of that one time in the grocery store. I was standing in line and a cashier opened up a register and asked for anybody with 10 items or less to come on over. I looked at my cart and saw I had 13 items. So I went into an incoherent rage, flipped my cart over, and stomped out of the store yelling like a lunatic.

Wait ... no. That never happened.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread reminds me of that one time in the grocery store. I was standing in line and a cashier opened up a register and asked for anybody with 10 items or less to come on over. I looked at my cart and saw I had 13 items. So I went into an incoherent rage, flipped my cart over, and stomped out of the store yelling like a lunatic.

Dood, I'm eating, oh my god.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Terrible analogy but ok.

edit: itā€™s more like you are standing in line and someone from the store brings a customer (or a couple thousand - itā€™s a long line) and brings them to the front of the line to checkout first. See the difference?
Sponsored

Last edited: