Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay guys, so Priority Orders are a thing.

Some dealerships were offered "Priority Orders" based on their performance and region. Dealerships that fall into this category have been given a select number of "Priority Orders" for their dealership. A few other dealerships, with lower visibility have been given a single priority order to help with regional sales.

How they work: Dealerships are alloted the number based converted orders.
The most a dealership can get is 2. The least is 1.

What are they? Priority Orders are just that, priority orders. Dealerships are able to award them to whomever they please as long as the person had ordered a Bronco by 3/19.

What does this mean?
  • Priority Orders are moved to the front of the build queue regardless of Reservation Time Stamps.
  • Dealerships have been told to try to assign the priority orders to "Valued Customers that may have missed out on an early reservation. Or high commodity customers that may have been pushed back even though they have an early reservation." But, ultimately, it's up to the dealership. (If you have a buddy at a dealership and he gave you a Priority Order, more power to you.)
  • Priority Orders cannot be accepted with Model Year 2022 options. They can only be used to build Model Year 2021 Broncos.
  • Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order".
  • Not all dealerships are being offered a "Priority Order" to assign to their customers.
  • The dealerships were informed of this special program about two weeks ago.
  • If you have not been contacted by your dealership, it is likely they have already assigned the "Priority Order" to someone else.
  • "Priority Orders" will still follow Reservation and Commodities rules. If a 4/17 reservation and 9/30 reservation are exactly the same build and have been selected as a "Priority Order", the earlier reservation will be built and shipped first.
  • Only one batch of Priority Orders is being built and distributed to various dealerships around the country. One and done, folks.
  • After all the Priority Orders are submitted, there will be no more offered to dealerships.
  • A "Priority Order" with high commodities could still be pushed back into the queue but will still be built in MY21 as long as it doesn't have any MY22 options. And will be built before other vehicles with the same commodities restraints.
Keep in mind that of the roughly 80,000 Broncos being built in MY21, a fraction of a percent will be affected by Priority Orders. I missunderstood what I was told, it's 5% of MY2021s are priority orders.

Will this affect you and your build dates? Not likely. Possibly, it's dependant on how your dealership allocates them.

Unless you're in a very packed dealership, you won't even notice this change, because the people that are typically going to receive these orders will be pushing back orders that begin in August or later. Was wrong on this point.

Some final words. This special program was sprung on the dealerships. Your dealership had no previous knowledge about it until the Ford rep came in and told them a couple of weeks ago. This was something Ford decided to do to reward dealerships for outstanding performance and customers for being loyal.

How your dealership handles this special program may vary.

New information here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rity-order-slots-were-given-to-dealers.15245/

This is irrelevant now but some of you may have seen your priority number change. This may be why.

image002.jpg
EDIT: This is me now.

Ford Bronco Priority Orders for 2021 Bronco.  What are they, who gets them. AgileUnknownClownanemonefish-small
Sponsored

Last edited:

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the lucky ones I guess. My dealer texted me and said that they were awarded 2 priority orders. I was looking at end of the line MY21 or pushing to 22. I've been selected as one of the 2 priority orders for my dealership. I'll believe when I see the production schedule in May, but one can dream....

4-door Badlands, 2.7 Squatch Area 51.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder how this interacts with FE orders. Are we to assume that priority non-FE orders will be built before non-priority FE orders?

This would truly make FE “second edition,” which is something people have already been saying but is still hilarious!

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the lucky ones I guess. My dealer texted me and said that they were awarded 2 priority orders. I was looking at end of the line MY21 or pushing to 22. I've been selected as one of the 2 priority orders for my dealership. I'll believe when I see the production schedule in May, but one can dream....

4-door Badlands, 2.7 Squatch Area 51.
Congratulations, good on you.

I wonder how this interacts with FE orders. Are we to assume that priority non-FE orders will be built before non-priority FE orders?

This would truly make FE “second edition,” which is something people have already been saying but is still hilarious!
I don't know what that means for Priority Orders, but we'll see, I guess.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a cluster-F@#K

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm so torn. I want to be one of the first people to have one... On the other hand, I want more time to rat hole away more money. The more delays, the more I pay up front, the lower my monthly bill is, the better life is. BUT, if I was offered, I'm sure I'd take one tomorrow.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so torn. I want to be one of the first people to have one... On the other hand, I want more time to rat hole away more money. The more delays, the more I pay up front, the lower my monthly bill is, the better life is. BUT, if I was offered, I'm sure I'd take one tomorrow.
You're definitely not the only person in that situation, I'm sure.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I suppose it's as a good a system as sticking golden tickets in random chocolate bars.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good on Ford for giving dealers a way to keep longtime/close/big customers happy. No problem with this, as it really won’t affect the rest of us.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems like a great way for an enterprising dealership to increase revenue. Can literally sell prioritization in line!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many Ford dealer are there across the country? If we assume on average they get 2, how many Broncos get built under "priority"?
Sponsored