Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try to order your Bronco thu AAFES. Since you are overseas. I would also get a quote from Granger or another dealer offering below invoice. Explain to them that you need a legitimate quote for your purchase and AAFES will match their pricing plus an additional $500 off per the overseas car sales policy.

Good luck and stay safe.
so I’ve given some serious thought to this, but I don’t want to lose my place in line to hop out only to order through another source, and, that’s really good they can hold it for me, but I’m going unaccompanied. My wife can accept delivery, or, if push comes to shove, I’ll drop leave and come back temporarily to pick it up.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I’ve given some serious thought to this, but I don’t want to lose my place in line to hop out only to order through another source, and, that’s really good they can hold it for me, but I’m going unaccompanied. My wife can accept delivery, or, if push comes to shove, I’ll drop leave and come back temporarily to pick it up.
If you don’t want your bronco to collect dust then priority 99 it for MOD top. Then when you’re getting close to coming back take it out it 99 status and your place in line won’t be lost

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The only issue I see if is your wife picks up the Bronco, you may have to get back in line anyways as she may not give it up when you are back stateside

OP
OP
LCDRBronco24

LCDRBronco24

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only issue I see if is your wife picks up the Bronco, you may have to get back in line anyways as she may not give it up when you are back stateside
Haha VERY good point. We pulled into the Tanger Outlet parking lot yesterday and parked next to a white Badlands from Texas. Her eyes definitely perked up lol
Sponsored