Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cmax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been in fairly constant contact with my dealer. (CROSSROADS FORD of Sanford NC.) My bronco has made it as far as the GA train yard, with an ETA between November 2 and 8.

I asked, yet again, about the Ford satisfaction fund. The Regional Manager said that Ford is requiring the dealers to pre-fund any swag, and then file for reimbursement. But it has made a terrible interface, which makes it very difficult to do. (Big surprise)

Anyone else have better experiences with their dealer and this mythical "Satisfaction Fund?"

Honestly I just want my damned truck. But I'm certainly not averse to getting some swag for waiting this long... But I feel like nothing will be forthcoming if/ when I get the keys in my hot little hands.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was a horrible program to make it look like Ford cares. The dealer can spend how much/how little they want ($1000max) on anyone who ordered before 3/19, and even then there were stipulations. I can’t speak for your dealer’s claim about how hard it is to get reimbursed but several have gotten plenty in appreciation. Some guy just posted last night about getting $750 in gear/accessories.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My you know what has ear marked some for me, but he isn't giving me swag, he is taking it off of the sale price. Or I can buy accessories, he doesn't care.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, it is totally their discretion, they don't have to give any one customer anything and can give another a $1000. My GM said they received $10 grand in total.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am operating from the assumption that most customers aren't getting squat out of this ill-conceived program.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am operating from the assumption that most customers aren't getting squat out of this ill-conceived program.
I saw in another thread that it averages about $200 per customer, but dealers can give more to some and less to others. I intend to ask about it when I get my Bronco (its in transit now), and I am betting they will act surprised or deny it ever existed when I do. We will see in about 13 days.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw in another thread that it averages about $200 per customer
Actually averages out differently per dealer too. Part of the ill conception.

Things that have to be true for a dealer to take part in this program:
  • Dealer must be aware of the program and how it works. Questionable, considering how many dealers have mastered even the basics about the Bronco reservation system.
  • Dealer must care enough about making customers happy to comp some swag to customers and apply for reimbursement. Dealer gets nothing out of this except for a potentially happier customer.
  • Dealer must actually want order holders to be happy. Many would prefer order holders to back out so that the dealership instead has a Bronco that can be sold at far over sticker price.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually averages out differently per dealer too. Part of the ill conception.

Things that have to be true for a dealer to take part in this program:
  • Dealer must be aware of the program and how it works. Questionable, considering how many dealers have mastered even the basics about the Bronco reservation system.
  • Dealer must care enough about making customers happy to comp some swag to customers and apply for reimbursement. Dealer gets nothing out of this except for a potentially happier customer.
  • Dealer must actually want order holders to be happy. Many would prefer order holders to back out so that the dealership instead has a Bronco that can be sold at far over sticker price.
That is messed up, and yeah, shady dealers suck too. I am okay if I get nothing there. But they better give me all my FordPass Points at a minimum, especially the 200K for the top thing.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The program is the ultimate "good old boy" reward system, so dealers can give presents to their friends.
Or a complete stranger, because that is what I was to the GM at my chosen dealer.

Sponsored

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re getting your Bronco in 2021 and , in some way, you feel victimized and deserving of swag and extra compensation?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill 3

Bill 3

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cmax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re getting your Bronco in 2021 and , in some way, you feel victimized and deserving of swag and extra compensation?

AKA
I don't have any useful information I just came here to shit on the original poster

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AKA
I don't have any useful information I just came here to shit on the original poster
You are failing to read the room. You are expecting a handout after waiting a year with your Bronco delivery pending. Why not just be grateful that you are getting your Bronco? If the dealer includes some accessories/swag, then fine. But don't expect a handout. There will be others that are waiting longer and won't receive anything. I'm staring at MY'25 for delivery of my reservation made in 2020 and I'm not looking for a handout.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been in fairly constant contact with my dealer. (CROSSROADS FORD of Sanford NC.) My bronco has made it as far as the GA train yard, with an ETA between November 2 and 8.

I asked, yet again, about the Ford satisfaction fund. The Regional Manager said that Ford is requiring the dealers to pre-fund any swag, and then file for reimbursement. But it has made a terrible interface, which makes it very difficult to do. (Big surprise)

Anyone else have better experiences with their dealer and this mythical "Satisfaction Fund?"

Honestly I just want my damned truck. But I'm certainly not averse to getting some swag for waiting this long... But I feel like nothing will be forthcoming if/ when I get the keys in my hot little hands.

Any suggestions?
I have a great Salesman and the Dealership seems to be very fair. That said, they have not even mentioned it. I have $100K in orders with them; a Bronco and a Ranger Tremor. My Tremor will hopefully be here in 3-4 weeks (build is 10-28)...you can bet I will be bringing this up. Heh...we all like presents but a hat and a mug is not going to cut it.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored