Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soft Top Window Bags Protection & Convenience

If you like to drive your Bronco in “Safari Mode” you have likely noticed that the soft top windows clutter your cargo area and might have even become damaged from debris or other objects while driving. If you leave them behind, you risk getting caught in the rain with no windows! The I-Line Soft Top Window Bag allows you to easily stow the windows when not in use. The window bag can be attached to the front headrests or hung securely in your garage using the built in eyelets.

SHOP NOW

All IAG I-Line products are currently on sale for Black Friday!! Use code "BF15" for 15% off all I-Line parts or buy 3 get 1 free to save up to 25%!

Ford Bronco Product Spotlight : IAG I-Line Soft Top Window Bags 1669134352550

STORE & PROTECT YOUR SOFT TOP WINDOWS

The IAG I-Line Soft Top Window Bag is a durable, heavy-duty bag designed to securely store your soft top windows when not in use. The internal felt-lined partitions prevent the windows from rubbing together and causing scratches.

SHOP NOW
Ford Bronco Product Spotlight : IAG I-Line Soft Top Window Bags 1669134572272

EASY TO USE
The storage bag fully unzips to allow for easy and secure placement of your soft top windows. The bag has internal clips to match the OEM retention clips already on your windows. It’s so quick to use that you’ll want to drive around with your windows out all the time! Ensure that your windows are clean before placing them in the bag.

SHOP NOW
Ford Bronco Product Spotlight : IAG I-Line Soft Top Window Bags 1669134608625
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this work for the 2 Door with a BestTop softtop? Do you have a version for the 2 door?

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will this work for the 2 Door with a BestTop softtop? Do you have a version for the 2 door?
These are designed specifically for the 4 door. If you have the BestTop and are open to taking some measurements and pictures of the windows and shooting them over in a DM, we would be happy to take a look and see if we think they would fit.

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are designed specifically for the 4 door. If you have the BestTop and are open to taking some measurements and pictures of the windows and shooting them over in a DM, we would be happy to take a look and see if we think they would fit.
Will do, I will get some taken this weekend.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft Top Window Bags Protection & Convenience

If you like to drive your Bronco in “Safari Mode” you have likely noticed that the soft top windows clutter your cargo area and might have even become damaged from debris or other objects while driving. If you leave them behind, you risk getting caught in the rain with no windows! The I-Line Soft Top Window Bag allows you to easily stow the windows when not in use. The window bag can be attached to the front headrests or hung securely in your garage using the built in eyelets.

SHOP NOW

All IAG I-Line products are currently on sale for Black Friday!! Use code "BF15" for 15% off all I-Line parts or buy 3 get 1 free to save up to 25%!

STORE & PROTECT YOUR SOFT TOP WINDOWS

The IAG I-Line Soft Top Window Bag is a durable, heavy-duty bag designed to securely store your soft top windows when not in use. The internal felt-lined partitions prevent the windows from rubbing together and causing scratches.

SHOP NOW

EASY TO USE
The storage bag fully unzips to allow for easy and secure placement of your soft top windows. The bag has internal clips to match the OEM retention clips already on your windows. It’s so quick to use that you’ll want to drive around with your windows out all the time! Ensure that your windows are clean before placing them in the bag.

SHOP NOW
Nice! Just seeing this now. Any discount codes for B6G members? I’ve got shopping to do.

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! Just seeing this now. Any discount codes for B6G members? I’ve got shopping to do.
Any updates on this?

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on this?
I was able to find a code on a different post. Unfortunately I have no idea what the code or post were at this point. Search for any of their product announcements or posts from them - decent chance you’ll find it. Good luck!