Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A few weeks ago I received a production date and VIN. Late yesterday, I received a new email from Ford that my "2022 Bronco? " has been updated, contact dealer. When I checked my order online, it is no longer scheduled for production which I think means I will no longer get a 2021 and the Rapid Red I had ordered, which is not a 2022 option.

Did anyone else get this? Disappointing, especially when I got a VIN which I thought was attached to the model year.
Sponsored

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A few weeks ago I received a production date and VIN. Late yesterday, I received a new email from Ford that my "2022 Bronco? " has been updated, contact dealer. When I checked my order online, it is no longer scheduled for production which I think means I will no longer get a 2021 and the Rapid Red I had ordered, which is not a 2022 option.

Did anyone else get this? Disappointing, especially when I got a VIN which I thought was attached to the model year.
Seems like there have been people with VINs getting that email and turns out that it is a blast email, not necessarily directed at you. I'd contact your dealer and see if still scheduled. Almost everyone scheduled in the next few weeks shows the same message that they are not scheduled for production. Issue with Ford system.

OP
OP
Porque No

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seems like there have been people with VINs getting that email and turns out that it is a blast email, not necessarily directed at you. I'd contact your dealer and see if still scheduled. Almost everyone scheduled in the next few weeks shows the same message that they are not scheduled for production. Issue with Ford system.
I hope you are right. The email had my name and reservation number

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just realized this morning I received an email on 9/30 for an 11/29 production date (it got buried under all my bronco6g emails lol) I assumed I would be a ā€˜22 and was even excited to change my color, but I would be more excited to get my bronco this year! Entered in my VIN and Order number on the ford website and it doesnā€™t find anything, so now Iā€™m just confused. Iā€™m waiting to hear back from my dealer but would love to hear what you find out also!

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can use the chat help at https://performanceparts.ford.com/ and give them your order number and VIN and they should be able to give you an accurate idea of when you're scheduled. Probably easier than calling dealer

OP
OP
Porque No

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just realized this morning I received an email on 9/30 for an 11/29 production date (it got buried under all my bronco6g emails lol) I assumed I would be a ā€˜22 and was even excited to change my color, but I would be more excited to get my bronco this year! Entered in my VIN and Order number on the ford website and it doesnā€™t find anything, so now Iā€™m just confused. Iā€™m waiting to hear back from my dealer but would love to hear what you find out also!
I'll let you know and you let me know. Hope it is a system glitch. Not the 1st in the process.

OP
OP
Porque No

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You can use the chat help at https://performanceparts.ford.com/ and give them your order number and VIN and they should be able to give you an accurate idea of when you're scheduled. Probably easier than calling dealer
I chatted and they do show it for production week of 11/29. Thanks for the link

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted and they do show it for production week of 11/29. Thanks for the link
Nice! I'm invested in this as I also have a BW of 11/29 and if I get pushed I will absolutely be a child about it and let it ruin my holidays. So, here's hoping!

OP
OP
Porque No

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I checked with my dealer and they still show production 11/29. Hope you got the same good news

Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked with my dealer and they still show production 11/29. Hope you got the same good news
same!! It wasnā€™t showing up when I tracked it online because my order number on the ford reservations site was different than the number the dealership gave me.

last year I said worst case scenario would be getting a ā€˜21 bronco in December, which is what itā€™s looking like itā€™ll be but you know what they sayā€¦ a bronco in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi there, Steve! Please send us a private message with your full name, VIN and order number, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!

OP
OP
Porque No

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi there, Steve! Please send us a private message with your full name, VIN and order number, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Iā€™m an old dudeā€¦not sure how to PM in this forum

[/QUOTE]
Sponsored