Walnut

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Alright all. This is getting bad. I’m having dreams of engine spec, Powertrain, and tow capacity leaks.
In March I had a dream they revealed it at a ski resort. They pulled off the tarp, I yelled “it’s the new Bronco” and everybody from inside the lodge ran to the stage. :oops:

Advertisement

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Interesting, some similarities but the hood seems shorter and the rear bumper seems to stick out to far. And why would Ford leave it in a public parking lot?
A couple of our inside members are from Phoenix. maybe stopped there to eat. Why would they cover it in a mall lot?

BAUS67

First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
It's proportions don't look quite right, but I do think it looks like whatever it is, it looks like it doesn't have a top on. Looks like the cover is resting on the roll bar.;)

Quite interesting.

Evanm14

First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
It's proportions don't look quite right, but I do think it looks like whatever it is, it looks like it doesn't have a top on. Looks like the cover is resting on the roll bar.;)

Remember the Grand Wagonner is also under development.

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST

Quite interesting.
1590286089283.png

Or resting on a roof rack.