2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excited - got my email from Ford for a 6/14 build week
Bummed - Dealer told me my build week had changed to 7/12
Excited - got email from Ford for a 6/28 build week
Excited - Dealer told me my build day of 7/2 no email from Ford
Bummed - just got off with my dealer - I no longer have a build day. I have a new build week 8/2. No email from Ford.

In the middle of all this , checking for emails from Ford, checking the order tracker every day multiple times, looking "Do I have a Window Sticker?" , and getting multiple quotes for my car to sell to Carvana, CarMax, ect. to make sure I get my Jeep sold at max value (crazy how much they will pay).

I'm starting to realize how much of my day is consumed with this obsession. How did I allow myself to be this obsessed? I think I just need to chill & disconnect and be surprised when the email comes from Ford or my dealer calls and says, your Bronco is here.

Can anybody else relate>?
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have nothing

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bummed - just got off with my dealer - I no longer have a build day. I have a new build week 8/2. No email from Ford.

In the middle of all this , checking for emails from Ford, checking the order tracker every day multiple times, looking "Do I have a Window Sticker?" , and getting multiple quotes for my car to sell to Carvana, CarMax, ect. to make sure I get my Jeep sold at max value (crazy how much they will pay).

I'm starting to realize how much of my day is consumed with this obsession. How did I allow myself to be this obsessed? I think I just need to chill & disconnect and be surprised when the email comes from Ford or my dealer calls and says, your Bronco is here.

Yes, I can relate!

Pissed - Original build email was for the wrong color, called the dealer they got it fixed
Excited - Build date is 6/28 and in the correct color/accessories
Bummed - Dealer called build date was moved to 7/19 no email from ford
Excited - People are having their build dates moved back up, maybe the dealer was wrong I still have no email from ford
Bummed - called and they were right 7/19 - 8/2 build window

Still constantly refreshing because the support rep said she has seen 2 other people with scheduled like this that got moved back up to their original build weeks. So I guess I will continue to be a crazy person for a few more weeks or until I have a window sticker.

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's your build? 2 or 4-door, MIC or Soft top, SAS, etc? Thanks!

OP
OP

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's your build? 2 or 4-door, MIC or Soft top, SAS, etc? Thanks!
WT 4door, Lux, MIC Hardtop, Tow Package , upgraded bumper and brushbar, leather

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why I keep telling the guys without VINs to not get too upset over it. Getting a VIN just makes it hurt a tad more. That aching in your loins.. the longing for.. wait, what were we talking about?

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can not relate at all... no build date, so nothing to check for. You’re probably right though, try to just check the email once per day... like after you get settled down for the evening. Maybe after a couple beers as @Lilj4425 suggests. Just a thought

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I can relate!

Pissed - Original build email was for the wrong color, called the dealer they got it fixed
Excited - Build date is 6/28 and in the correct color/accessories
Bummed - Dealer called build date was moved to 7/19 no email from ford
Excited - People are having their build dates moved back up, maybe the dealer was wrong I still have no email from ford
Bummed - called and they were right 7/19 - 8/2 build window

Still constantly refreshing because the support rep said she has seen 2 other people with scheduled like this that got moved back up to their original build weeks. So I guess I will continue to be a crazy person for a few more weeks or until I have a window sticker.
I've got that same 7/19-8/2 window according to Ford last night. Hoping that's actually a good sign of them figuring out wider but firmer windows. Just wishful thinking I'm sure.

Mostly, I'm excited that some folks here are having their rigs built. Let's start seeing them delivered and on the road! Every one that gets built now is getting into the hands of a consumer and that means we're closer than we were before!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why I keep telling the guys without VINs to not get too upset over it. Getting a VIN just makes it hurt a tad more. That aching in your loins.. the longing for.. wait, what were we talking about?

Nope

I'd rather have a VIn and know it's coming 2021 rather than have no idea when I'm getting it in the next 18 months

Imagine someone asking you when you'll get your new car, and you say "I don't know" vs. "Sometime this fall". The latter is the preferred scenario!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a handful of people in this forum that can relate to you and then there are thousands of others that would trade places within you in a heartbeat just to get a VIN. Just adding a bit of perspective...

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sort of. My obsession is with checking here for information:

Excited...email from Ford saying we'll all get a build estimate in May
Bummed...learning about all the things that would likely push me to a 2022 MY
More bummed...learning about the Thursday Lottery emails that some folks were getting
Elated...got a build week for my 2dr! 7/12
Confused...got an email from my dealer saying is I switched to a soft top, I might get my build scheduled
Smug...pointed out my build in the system to the dealer
Suspicious...learned about build weeks for 2 doors being pushed back; emailed dealer
A little sad...dealer confirmed build week pushed to 8/2
Hopeful...reading here about build weeks being pulled back up again

So I guess the emotional rollercoaster will continue.
Sponsored