Production Week Scheduling - 8/16

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Production Week Scheduling - 8/16 1628994943207
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, some good news for once with them scheduling two consecutive weeks in a row!
4 Thursdays left to get a sept build date…I’m thinking October’s will be all FE, Nov will be fixing the Broncos at dirt mountain, then Dec starts MY22 production…

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good morning Softies,

Chances are, if you’re tracking this thread, you are like me and hoping for a schedule email. Take a moment and double check your Preview Order sheet sent to you by your dealer for two-line items. You should see “Job #2 Order” as well as “Soft Top, Cloth W/Prep Kit”.

We are in a fast-moving ball game, and we will benefit from sharing key information. For those of us who have dealers willing to work with us, ask that they contact you if they see you previewing on Tuesday. If you do preview, please post that information on this thread.

If you progress from preview to being scheduled on Thursday, post that information as well.

For those softies who might consider yourself late to the game due to a late reservation, do not lose faith! You may be pleasantly surprised.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning Softies,

Chances are, if you’re tracking this thread, you are like me and hoping for a schedule email. Take a moment and double check your Preview Order sheet sent to you by your dealer for two-line items. You should see “Job #2 Order” as well as “Soft Top, Cloth W/Prep Kit”.

We are in a fast-moving ball game, and we will benefit from sharing key information. For those of us who have dealers willing to work with us, ask that they contact you if they see you previewing on Tuesday. If you do preview, please post that information on this thread.

If you progress from preview to being scheduled on Thursday, post that information as well.

For those softies who might consider yourself late to the game due to a late reservation, do not lose faith! You may be pleasantly surprised.
I switch 7/22 and just checked and thankfully I see those options!

Fingers crossed for a MY21! 3/50 reservation with a 7/23/21 reservation...Fingers crossed!!

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning Softies,

So, I switched to a soft top on 7/20 and I don't see either of those things on mine. It has the soft top on there but that's it. What's the difference on Fords side?

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good morning Softies,

I swapped mine to a Soft Top during the extended week - but did not see the Prep Kit line.

Sponsored

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Just says cloth top, no prep kit listed. I’m assuming the prep kit will be the default configuration for a September build?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since I just switched to a soft top for my Badlands, I will now be partaking in these scheduling threads, as well as the hugging and crying thread.

Fingers crossed.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the prep kit is default on any bronco September on.