First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2015 & 2004 2500 CUMMINGS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I drove mine home from the dealer and straight to the garage and applied fluid film.
20211225_104034.jpg
20211225_104108.jpg
20211225_103958.jpg
I know this is an old post....I live in the peoples republic of nj, so I'm looking for some place closer then MA to have this done (when I get my Bronco). Can you share the name of the shop that did this for you? Thanks
Sponsored

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this is an old post....I live in the peoples republic of nj, so I'm looking for some place closer then MA to have this done (when I get my Bronco). Can you share the name of the shop that did this for you? Thanks
I did it myself, had everything in the garage.

I did try and farm it out check market place for woolwax or fluid film or check them 2 websites for local that do it, in my case they were 2-3 weeks out and I didn't want to wait that long.

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work at AlphaCars myself, in case anyone had questions

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, there are several products out there for DIY or you can write that check. I do believe they do the panels n ports better depending on the installer!

Here is what I learned over the years of treating my vehicles, trailers, etc...

I do a deep clean, more of a pressure washing n sponge of my undercarriage. Depending on the weather / temp, give it a day to dry out.

I spray Bed Liner (Home Depot, Amazon) on everything... body panels, skid plates, aluminum, hardware, etc... It dries tough and stops rust because it removes oxygen and seals everything up.

The drive shafts... I prep then spray high temp rust stop on them.

The doors n tailgate I fog with WD. It coats everything and evaporates leaving a film of oil. So no inside rust going on.

Btw, after my engine bay is clean. I fog / spray the entire engine compartment with WD. It even prevents and the white corrosion on the aluminum brackets and mounts.

I've tried many products.... some stay sticky n soft, messy and look like crap. IMO....

This is just me... I hate rust n corrosion and a bit anal...

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Bad Ass.... 👍👍
Sponsored